Pilot

"Hello, little sister here." It was almost as if she was invisible, since she was so quiet. Macy laughed when Galvin jumped at Milani's voice, wrapping an arm around her.

"Alright Mila, we'll stop."

"Please. It's disgusting." Galvin and Macy laughed, teasing her.

"Well, what about when yo-"

"Just stop while you're ahead, big guy. You gotta have my trust in order to get close enough for feelings to be attached." Milani walked ahead of them, pulling her beanie down and hood over her head.

"Hey, Mila!"

"Ye.....oh." Milani got a chill down her spine before wincing and grabbing her head. "Shit, that hurts like a bitch."

"Hey hey hey, language."

"English, thanks for asking." Milani tore her eyes away from the house and squeezed her eyes shut, her ears starting to ring. Memories of her past started to come back. "Let's....go."

"Yeah. You okay?" She shook her head, leaning onto her sister. "I guess we're back to being quiet, huh?"

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

Hours later, Macy was holding a tired Milani by the arm, two photos in her hand.

"I'm going to knock. Don't. Move."

"Okay mom." Milani leaned against the pillar closer to her, yawning and rubbing her eyes. "Y'know, you could've left me at the hotel."

"They could be our sisters, Mila."

"What if they don't accept us, Mace. What if they don't believe us." It wasn't a question. She never questioned things, she stated them as facts. As if she knew all along.

"Is there something you wanna say?" Macy had turned her head towards her, but quickly turned back to face the door when it opened. "Hi, um, I'm Macy Vaughn and this is Milani Vaughn."

"Yes?" Milani straightened up when she got a look at the girls face, hissing and wincing from the pain in her head.

"Sorry, we just moved to Hilltown-"

"Um, I'm sorry this isn't a great time."

"No-"

"Dammit Mace." Milani snatched the pictures from Macy's hand and held them up for the two women at the door to see. "We're here because we think we're your sisters."

"Mi-" Lightning struck and the three older females around her screamed, the power going out. The younger female rolled her eyes and groaned when she was pulled inside.

"Can't catch a break." Milani sat on the staircase and leaned on the railing, watching everyone closely. Mel looked up at her as she was passing by, squinting her eyes.

"Well it's not the circuit." Milani came and stood on the other side of Macy, stretching while Mel shined her phone light on them.

"Mel, look at this."

"I saw. Where did you get these?" Mel didn't spare a glance at the two photos, choosing to question the two in front of her.

"I found those after our dad died. I just got a job at the university. We were walking by and saw your house."

"So our mom gets murdered and three months-"

"God she wasn't murdered! Stop it!"

"What do you want?"

"We don't want anything." Macy looked offended while Milani didn't look affected.

"Because we don't have any money."