Chapter 11

It was the next morning and the early rays of sunshine seeped through the curtains illuminating the room. I hadn't realised until  now that I'd been up all night staring at him, completely submerged, soaking up his presence.
I quietly left the room and headed to the shower. I had to go to work but I'd rather just sit and watch him. After I got dressed I came downstairs and he was already up. Even though he was in the same clothes as he was last night there was still something different about his morning look that made him seem very stunning.
"Good morning, sunshine" he said and stretched out his hand and held a cup of tea.
"Here u go" he said as he set the cup of tea on the table.
"You didn't have to"
"Oh trust me I did you let me crash here last night I don't even remember when I fell asleep, this is the least I could do"
I said nothing but smiled slightly, reflecting upon my actions of last night. He didn't fall asleep. I made him fall asleep but of course I wasn't going to tell him.
After we were done with the breakfast, he drove me
to work.
At the gym i tried to focus but as days passed it was becoming hard to focus on anything.
I went home and searched Kelsey on Facebook and after scrolling through a couple profiles I finally found the one I had been looking for.