Prologue

The class was normal. Everything was just another normal day.

People came in talking and discussing current events that were circling around the school. Others walked in smiling with friends, catching up on their weekends and laughing with each other.

Everyone was glad that the event was over. Nobody said anything though; it was long in the past by now. Bringing it up would cause trouble, and trouble was the main thing they wanted to avoid. The class had learned to deal with trouble in different ways; some being violent and other being normal...

Midoriya walked over to his desk and sat down, when he noticed that there was a small postcard on his desk. His curiosity took over as he reached for the bright pink card. It was decorated in glitter and colorful pins, making it eye catching and noticeable. When he folded the slip to see what the contents held, it was a simple card with a piece of chocolate attached to it with a piece of scotch tape. The small note on it read the words "Hope you have something sweet today! XOXO, P.C."

Midoriya looked at the note with confusion as he took the piece of chocolate off the paper and unwrapped it, putting it into his mouth on instinct. It was just an average piece of chocolate with liquid caramel on the inside. A strange way to start the day, yes it was, but it was not a bad one. Midoriya assumed that it was Kacchan on instinct, but Bakugou doesn't go by the initials P.C. He would probably use something more 'savvy', like K.E.M or L.E.M sort King explosion murder or Lord explosion murder. Maybe even G.Z for Ground Zero. He would have also knows if it was Bakugou because of the handwriting. It was neat and printed, unlike Kacchan who would have wrote it a bit sloppy despite his best attempts with something a bit threatening, or calling him a nerd.

The paper didn't feel right, so Midoriya quickly got up before the homeroom bell rang and threw the paper in the trash, some of the glitter particles missing the trash bin and ending up onto the floor. The boy quickly scurried back to his seat as the bell rang and Mr. Aizawa burst open the door and slowly walked to the podium in the middle of the room.

He read off the attendance list and marked everyone present. The class still had a few minutes to themselves, so everyone quickly walked over to their friends desk and started chatting. Bakugou walked over to Midoriya's desk like usual, Midoriya smiling widely in the presence of his boyfriend.

"Hey Kacchan, did you happen to leave anything on my desk today like a note or a present?" Midoriya asked, halfway into a conversation. He was already sure that it wasn't Katsuki, but he wanted to confirm it anyway. "Notes and gifts? I wouldn't leave stupid stuff like that on your desk. If I had to say anything or give anything I would probably do it to you in person." He mumbled. Then, he looked up in somewhat of a trance.

"Who the hell is giving notes and gifts to my boyfriend!" Bakugou yelled. Everyone in the room got quiet as Midoriya covered his face from embarrassment. His face was red already, and Bakugou had to top it all off with the protective demonstration. The sounds of a couple chuckling echoes the room as people began to continue talking like usual, pretending that what Bakugou just said didn't happen.

"Whoever sent you those notes, I'm going to murder tonight." Bakugou muttered, tapping his fingers on the table with slight anger. Midoriya was a bit surprised at how easily his boyfriend got upset or mad about anything. Of course, he was Bakugou and that was obvious, but the thought that he was protective over Midoriya made him feel safe somehow. It made him feel like he wasn't all alone in the world like he used to be. It made him feel... happy.

"Kacchan, it's just a friendly note." Midoriya said calmly. Bakugou sighed and nodded, looking at the ground. Even since what had occurred before, he had just been naturally protective over Midoriya. He didn't want his heart to be broken, or him to be broken again. All he wanted was to protect him, even if it meant hurting somebody else. "Did it say who sent the note?" Katsuki asked, tapping his foot on the floor and leaning over Midoriya's desk. If they were allowed to share desks, they would. Sadly, that wasn't allowed because other classes would have to share desks as well while learning because more than one class share the same teacher.

"Well, it said initials. The initials written on the note said the letters P.C." Midoriya recalled, putting his chin on his palm while his arm was resting on the table. Bakugou nodded and muttered a couple sentences to himself just like Midoriya did when watching heroes preform stunts. "Who the hell had the initials P.C in this god damn class? It's like the fucking computer... is there anyone computer savvy in this class?" Bakugou asked, as Midoriya shook his head to indicate that he didn't think of any. "Then who the hell could it be? What else could P.C stand for?" Bakugou said, scratching his head and tapping his foot louder. "Maybe it's a hero name, just like L.E.M stands for Lord Explosion murder." Midoriya replied.

"Yeah, but nobody has the initials P.C in this class of idiots. Maybe P.C just stands for protractor cunt or something." Bakugou mumbled, giving up internally. "That's a bit mean Kacchan!" Midoriya exclaimed, looking at him with the stare like he did something wrong.

"Well someone touched my boyfriend."

"Kacchan, they didn't even touch me." Midoriya replied. Midoriya had partially given up, but P.C could have stranded for almost anything. For all he knew, P.C could have just stood for a random acronym that was related to someone's personality.

"Maybe P.C stands for a quirk." Bakugou said, almost like a lightbulb clicked in his head. "But what the hell kind of quirk is P.C?" Another look of given up hope. "Maybe it is an acronym for how a quirk works?" Midoriya mumbled jokingly, but Bakugou looked up all of a sudden.

"That has to be it. The person probably just gave a simple two worded sentence on how their quirk works and- Oh who am I god damn kidding, we'll never be able to find out who did it in this stupid sea of idiots!" Bakugou screamed, as Mr. Aizawa looked in his direction, giving him a warning glare.

The bell rang, as the people got their bags and started walking to their first class.

"Well, I guess we'll have to continue this conversation later." Midoriya said, pulling his bag off the chair. He smiled, as both him and a Bakugou walked to their next class, holding hands.