Chapter 1

AN: Quick Note: This book will have slower updates than my other books, I'm gonna guarrentee it now, it will have slower updates. 

The guild leaders were having a meeting when suddenly a flash of light filled the room. When the light cleared, there were four teenagers standing in the room where they hadn't been before. The guild leaders blinked even as one of the girls lifted her head only for her eyes to go wide. 

"Oh no. This is bad. This is very bad. I mean it can't be worse than what almost happened but still very bad. Very bad." She looked to be almost having a panic attack but before any of the guildleaders could even begin to ask, the other girl lifted her head as well and asked. "Jamie? What's wrong?"

Then she saw the guild leaders as well and her eyes went wide. 

"Luke! Davy! Up! Now!" She snapped at the two boys who were still sitting there. 

"What's the big deal now Melo-" The shorter of the two boys stopped what he was saying when he saw who they were in the room with. "Luke! Get up! Now!"

The other boy lifted his head after a moment with a groan and was about to ask something before he saw what the others had seen. His gaze then snapped to Jamie as he demanded to know. "What did you do, Jamie?"

"I panicked alright! We were about to be crushed! I-" Before she could finish, Silver cut in with. "What do you mean crushed? Not to mention, who the heck are you four?"

The four teenagers looked at each other before Jamie nodded. The bluenette stood up and faced the five guild leaders even as she brushed a few stray hairs out of her face. "Would you like for us to explain who we are first or what happened to cause us to come here?"

The guild leaders exchanged looks before Bri said. "Explain who you are first, then we'll get into how you got here."

She gave them a light smile before saying. "Of course, guild leader, my name is Jamie, Jamie Divil."

Bri's eyes went wide. While none of the other guild leaders would recognize that name, she recognized it instantly as one of the last names of one of her guild members. Then the girl gestured to the purple-haired girl next to her. 

"The name's Melody O'Connor but people usually refer to me as Final Note." She said and Michael's eyes went wide as he recognized the last name. Then she gestured to the shorter of the boys. 

"Name's David Jr. Call me Davy though, its really annoying to be called by the same name as my da." He introduced himself and the twin leaders of Divinus Magia found it odd that he shared the name of one of their guild members. 

The final member of the four sighed as he realized it was his turn. So he held out his hand and said. "The name's Luke, Luke Diablos."