Once Upon A Time

"Please tell me that story again." she begged.

"Again? I've told you it twice." I laughed 

"But, every time you tell it, it's like I'm actually there. It's so romantic and exciting and amazing-" she would of continued on, but I cut off the small child.

"Okay, Kat. Okay. I'll tell it again." I sighed

~~~~~

Once upon a time, in a far away land by the name of 'London, England' lived a very sheltered girl by the name of Lauren. She lived in the tippity-top floor of a large apartment complex, confined to the entire building by her parents, after the tragic disappearance of her older sister, Sarah. Although her parents intentions were golden- desperate to just keep their daughter safe, they failed to see that Lauren being confined from the world, was tearing her apart. She dreamed of walking on the city ground like she did as a child, always failing to see her parents hesitations to let her see the real world- but obeyed their wishes. The two parents were very successful in their business of marketing, traveling all over and never were home much to take care of their daughter, leaving her with trusted servants, and the other apartment attendants. But, in the winter of 2012, Lauren met a boy named Liam that began to change it all for her. 

~~~~~

__________________

Eliza Davis visits four year old, Kaitlyn Parker, every Sunday evening to 'babysit' her bringing dinner and a bedtime story. But, the only bed time story Kat is interested in is the tale of 'Lauren' and 'Liam': unaware of the secrets that lie beneath every word. Follow Kat on her journey every Sunday night as she once again hears a love story of fate, courage, and hope. The twist being that Kaitlyn has no idea that this famous rockstar is her father, along with other shocks along the way. 

What all with Kat discover as Eliza illustrates this story? 

The only way to start, is to begin with 'Once Upon A Time'.