00

CORRUPTED STARS

↳ 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢 ↲𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔡𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝑦

↳ 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢 ↲
𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔡𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝑦

MAYA HART spun around gently to meet those terrifying cold orbs she'd once had actually thought would turn her into stone. However, there was a glint of intimidation showing in her features and that was something she wouldn't have imagined to ever see.

The female gradually gulped, unable to keep a straight face without broadcasting her slightest weakness towards the figure in front of her and the audience surrounding them. She couldn't afford to admit she was somewhat stunned for the outstanding beauty of the blonde. After all, she was labeled as the pretty face of Abigail Adams private institution. Nonetheless, she failed to give everyone the idea of Hart's presence not being competitive.

"It seems we've gathered quite the audience here"-the blonde chuckled-"but I was wondering if you knew where the cafeteria is located?"

Snapping out of her thoughts, she forced a smile before nodding. "Why follow my lead, darling."

Turning on her heel, she began guiding Maya towards the cafeteria wherein the most chaotic scenarios occurred. It was the place in which the elites favored as they stood above everyone else, creating riots between each being.

"Actually," she began, stepping ahead of the brunette. "I think I remember my way around here but thanks for your kindness, Missy Bradford."

Abruptly stopping in her tracks, her mouth drops open as she stares at the beauty giving her one last glance before disappearing down the hall.