Afternoon Snuggles |Monday|

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lecture ended and people were starting to leave. I was about to get up until Akamatsu stopped me.

"You can't just wake him up!" She whisper yelled at me. I looked towards Ouma who was still passed out on my shoulder. I didn't notice my hand was still grasping his.

"Then what do you want me to do about it?" I asked her, hoping for an answer.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"Aaallmooosttt- there!" She draped my coat over Ouma's back. I held him up on my back as he rested on it.

"Aww!! You guys are so cuutee!!" She exclaimed while jumping up and down. She got out her phone and snapped a photo. It was probably going to Iruma and or Amami.

"He's so light. Jeez, does this guy not eat or what?" I said while readjusting him. We walked down the lecture halls and outside. The temperature warmed up just a little bit to where you can still feel your fingers.

We talked about the weather a bit and how hard we think the semester is going to turn out. We finally reached the dormitory building and headed inside. We both took the elevator to avoid walking up flights of stairs and risk waking up Ouma.

Akamatsu followed me into my dorm room and watched as I set down the boy on my bed. I turned towards her and shrugged my shoulders.

"Is this the part where you leave?" I ask. She chuckled a bit.

"Well you gotta snuggle him now! Look how cold he isss." She said while crossing her arms. I let out a deep sigh and threw off my suit jacket onto the chair beside me. I climbed into the bed and got beside him. I heard Akamatsu laugh quietly to herself as I flipped her off. She finally left the room and left us to ourselves.

I was gonna get up out of bed right after she left but I didn't. Something told me that if I left he'd wake up. I adjusted myself to where I was up against his back and my knees where tucked into his. I guess this is nice. My arm went over him and held his chest closer to me. I closed my eyes and nuzzled in.

I hate this. It's ok I guess. No I hate it, relationships are terrible, this is not what you want. I mean it isss a pretend relationship, so that means I can make decisions like this. No this is going to ruin your chances of leaving him. He's so small and cold, you need to warm him up. No he can warm up under the blanket himself. You're so close to his soft pale neck, kiss it. No. Don't. You're literally going to make this hard on yourself. You don't like him why would you do that..please don't.

I leaned a centimeter closer and felt my lips meet his neck. I watched as he shifted a bit in his sleep, not moving his position.

Why would you do that? That was dumb. Yeah but it's not like he noticed. There's no way he noticed. He's probably thinking it's a dream or something. Bite the base of his neck, near the back of his collar bone. No, don't. That would be terrible, you'd wake him up. But if he doesn't- nevermind there's no upside. Leave a hickey instead. No absolutely not. Can't be thinking about that. But it'll get extra points possibly..... don't do it- but it's soo tempting. Nope don't do it. Don't-

I lowered my head down to his shoulder/base of neck and softly bit down. I felt the boy under me flinch. I started to suck the area a bit. Ouma started to wake up slowly. He tilted his head into the pillow but back up at me.

"Mngh~ S-Saihara~" I watched as he gripped the sheets with his hand and his shirt with the other. I pulled away from his shoulder to see a red mark that was starting to bruise. I felt him move himself to where he was facing me. He buried his red face in my chest and held onto my shirt. I ran my hands up his back and rested my head on his. I took in a deep breath and shut my eyes, falling asleep almost immediately.

Am I enjoying this? No I can't be. There's no way I could be. Maybe because I'm messing with him? There is no way in hell I could ever fall for him.

Is there?