The Plan #1

"Seriously, thanks for picking me up bruh!"

"No problem, but I need you to drop that plan of yours, Aite?" Junior said as he looked straight in my eyes.

"I got you bruh." I said then added, "Even thou it is a good plan but yeah I got you, that plan is out the window."

Guess Junior trying to prove that he value loyalty.

"So what am I supposed to tell fake Detective Jones?" I asked.

"Just leave that with me, I will handle it," Junior reply.

"Are you sure because he was talking about calling the immigration police on me?"

"What?" Junior said.

SATURDAY NIGHT:

"Yo!"

"What's up?"

"I'm outside son!" Derick said.

I grabbed my Philly hat and closed my room door behind me. When I got downstairs Junior and Aunty was in the dining room talking. I tried to walked fast and head out so Aunty won't see me but that was not happening. She looks towards me and said, "Abdul, come here!"

I knew she been suspecting something about me for the past few days. She been giving me strength faces, the one you makes when you notice something different about someone. Moreover, I been coming home late, like around two thirty in the morning just like Junior, so I'm sure she knows what's going on.

"So where are you heading at this time of night?" She asked with her hands folded cross her chest.

"I'm going to Obey house Aunty to watch movie for a little and then I will come back home," I replied.

"You are lying!" She added.

"No, I'm not lying ooo Aunty!" I said.

"You think I don't know that you been coming in this house late? Just know that whatever you are doing if you get locked up I am not coming for you!" She said.

"What! I am not doing any illegal thing ooo Aunty!" I said while acting shock like I don't know what she is talking about.

"Ok, continue playing dumb. You want to be like this idiot right here just know what coming for you!" She said. Junior shook his head Knowing that Aunty was referring to him as a idiot.

After trying to convince my aunt that I was not into any drug business, I walk out of the house to go meet up with Derick. I closed the door behind me and walked up to the car. While walking up to the car, I notice the inside of the car was filled with smoke.

I opened the car door and got in.
"Bruh, your eyes are red as hell," I said.

"Yeah?" Derick reply, acting surprised.

"No, yeah dummy." I said.

"What?," he said with straight look.

For some reason I decided to open the armrests then I notice the weed we kept for Erica and her friend from yesterday was gone.

"Bruh, how you going to smoke all the weed before we get to the dam party?" I said.

"What do you mean, bruh?" He asked while turning the keys in the ignition.

"Bruh, you supposed to keep the weed for the girls. what are we going to do when we get there?" I asked.

"What do you mean bro? We gon have sex!"

Shaking my head. "Yo, just drive bro cause you're tripping right now."

I cannot believe this dude just burn all the leaves.

20 minutes later

We arrived at Erica crib around 11pm. For some reason the lights was cut off in her crib.

"Bro, why there's no light in the chick crib?" I asked.
Junior turn to look then said " I don't know homie. Hold on I'm about to call her."

"Dang, let me find out her folks ant pay the lights bill."

Derick laught while dialing Erica number.

"Yo!" Derick on the phone.
"What's going? Why your lights off?"
Derick asked.
"What? You serious?"

I don't know what Erica is saying to Derick, but his face expression is not comfortable with the conversation.