Approved

"Hello dada," said Neha to one of the guards cheerfully.

"Welcome, Neha didi," said the guard warmly. "You're here early."

"Yes, I know... And sir didn't come either today," said Neha, sounding entirely too chummy.

Tani glanced at Siri, raising an eyebrow. Siri whispered, "Neha believes in befriending every person in this world she meets."

"Sir sent two of my batchmates with me... Tani and Siri," said Neha.

The guard folded his hands at the girls and moved to let them pass.

Another guard stopped them. "Hey, wait!"

"Now what," murmured Tani in despair. Just when they had almost got through!

"Don't you have any proof that you have permission to enter?" he asked.

They had decided beforehand that they couldn't show Professor Das' written approval, because it had only Neha and Siri's names on it.

As they were standing there trying to think of something, with even Neha looking uncomfortable, something happened which proved that God was undoubtedly on their side...quite literally, in fact.

"Neha?"

All three of them looked around.

The team bus was parked outside and the entire team was coming towards the entrance of the stadium.

Tani and Siri were completely dumbfounded.

"Jaddu bhaiya, Kuldeep!" said Neha in delight. "Awfully glad to see you! You see, we forgot to bring the written approval which our professor gave us, but he sent the three of us to work on the project...so if you could tell the guards..."

Jaddu looked at the guard's suspicious expression and said with dignity, "They're allowed inside, we know them."

"Thank you sir," said the guard, letting them all pass.

Neha caught Jaddu's eyes and grinned gratefully.

After they were safely inside the stadium, Kuldeep asked, "Did you forget, or are you up to something?"

Neha contemplated on the best way to confess their lie, but Tani decided that she couldn't do this anymore. Lying and breaking the law and stuff...doctors didn't do that.

"Sir, actually," began Tani.

"You don't have to call him sir," said Neha swiftly.

Siri glared at Neha to shut up.

"I am not part of this project. I just happened to meet the two of them on the metro and we came up with this bizarre idea of me pretending to be part of them so that I could get entry into the stadium and...meet you all..." Tani sounded extremely formal, which was difficult under the circumstance of standing face to face with half a dozen of her idols, but she was capable that way.

Virat had come up to them, and was staring at Tani.

"She managed to secure illegal entry into the stadium," he said in disbelief.

Virat Kohli talking to her.

Her favourite player talking to her!!

But even that couldn't faze Sayantani Mandal because that was how she had forced herself to grow up as.

"Virat bhaiya! Can I have your autograph..." began Neha, tremendously excited again.

"Oh God, Neha," said Siri in despair.