Chapter Eight

Unedited

Note: from here on out, language/mature themes if you are not comfortable with these things please turn back now :D

________________

"Huh?"

"You heard me bitch, turn the damned light off."

Why would he say anything like that. Out of the years I've known him, not a single word of hate has been thrown at me like this from him. No, this couldn't be Beast Boy, so where was the real one? I slowly raise my hands getting ready to attack with my
magic. In a shaken voice I say, "Who are you..?"

This 'Beast Boy' tilts his head, looking at me with a smirk of delight. All of a sudden he busts out into laugher, leaving me stunned. What was so funny?

"Damn, you people really know how to make me laugh, hah- just, let me catch my breath."

I didn't say anything, let me rephrase that, I couldn't say anything. My mouth was probably agape without me even realizing. He chuckled a bit again and wiped the slight tears forming from his eyes with his fingertips.

I couldn't even take my eyes off of him. There was so many things flooding through my mind, and I didn't understand one bit of it. He looked up at me, I stared down back at him. It was like a game, a game. What the hell was happening.

"Answer the question."

"Oh. So the witch thinks she can order me around, huh?"

"Don't think I won't hurt you." he smiled.

"Heh," he gave me a big grin and grabbed my arm in a swift motion pulling me onto the bed with him.

"Hey what are you-!"

Before I could say anything else, his lips collided onto mines.

_____________

I know it's short but, wanted to give a Christmas update. Happy holidays everyone 🎄🎁 :))

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️