Making Things Right... for the Both of Us!!

As both girls were already prepared for sleep, they were in their pajamas and not wearing bras.

Their pajamas were very thin and they could easily feel each other's bodies, almost as though they weren't wearing anything!

While they were hugging, Umji noticed SinB's nipples begin to harden. Their breasts were pinned onto each other tightly and it was impossible not to notice!

The frightened girl began to calm down, tears still streaming down her face, but now slowing down between deep breaths and whimpering sobs.

Her nipples too began to harden.

'What is going on??' she kept thinking to herself.

SinB felt Umji's nipples swelling. As she kept sniffing the frightened girl's neck, she progressively started losing control of herself.

SinB let go of their hug and used her hands to lightly push Umji away.

She then pressed her forehead into Umji's forehead, their noses rubbing into each other.

SinB opened her eyes and looked directly into Umji's eyes.

'I'm going to make things right... for the both of us' SinB whispered.

She then slowly tilted her face sideways, and moved her lips to meet with Umji's slightly opened mouth.

Umji did not retaliate. She simply stood there to receive SinB's lips, gently using her tongue to push open SinB's mouth.

All of a sudden, both of them had their tongues locked into each other's mouths!!

After a minute of passionate kissing, SinB gently pushed Umji away.

She then pulled up her one-piece dress, exposing her entire naked body to the younger girl!

Not only was she not wearing a bra, she wasn't even wearing panties!

She then grabbed Umji's one-piece dress as well, pulling it up and over her and then throwing their dresses onto a nearby chair.

Umji still had her panties on, so SinB gently pushed her onto the bed and used her hands to pull Umji's panties away from her.

SinB: Wow I was hoping you'd be wet

Umji: ... eh... I...

SinB knew Umji was frightened, so she just smiled and pushed the younger girl into the sleeping position and pushed her thighs apart.

SinB: I'm going to make things right Umji.

SinB mounted the younger girl and French-kissed her for a long and passionate 5 whole minutes!

They kept kissing and pushing each other's tongues in their mouths until both of their jaws began to hurt!

SinB giggled and proceeded to descend towards Umji's hardened nipples.

She began to lick and suck on one, and then the other.

Umji moaned in pleasure.

SinB then moved southwards to meet Umji's womanhood.

SinB: Ah! NOW you're finally wet!

Umji: Eh... U.... UNNIE!!!

She was blushing like a strawberry as SinB prepared to go down on the younger girl.

She began by licking the outer lips, going in circles, then up and down, then circles again.

She kept on doing this for about half a minute before going for her swollen clit.