Kill Them

"As you know, the Union and our kingdom share the same gods, and therefore the same prophecies, belief and traditions. Do you know about Cheonbuin? Airuju sent down Cheonbuin, the three heavenly objects and created this world. The three heavenly objects are the sword, the bell and the mirror. He also said that he will send down the three heavenly objects when he wishes to end the world. The sword to slay the world, the bell to echo throughout the world, and the mirror to illuminate the world. These three things will end the world. If nobody does anything, the destruction will begin in Arthdal, and then it will come to us.

Of course, these three objects are represented by three people who were born when the Azure Comet appeared in the sky. It's believed that the one who will bring disaster upon us is born on that day. When they meet... the inevitable will happen."

"Your mission, Saenarae, is to kill them," ordered the woman with a smile on her face. "Destroy them before they destroy us."

The young woman nodded crestfallen without encouragement. "Yes, mother."

The queen rose from her throne and walked to her daughter with her eyes fixed on her. The she took her delicate face on her hands and forced her to look up.

"Go, my child, and kill them mercilessly, without hesitation and without regret," she said, returning to her seat. Seeing that the girl didn't look very happy with her mission, she continued. "And if you don't... I will kill you."