betrayal

I hugged my boyfriend, Jimin, tightly, not wanting to let him go. "I love you, oppa." He only smiled in return. I didn't find it strange, he never said he loved me, but I never thought anything about it. I felt that he did love me inside.

Jimin let me go from the hug and immediately grabbed his phone, as someone called him. I tried to catch a glimpse of the caller ID, but his back was in the way. I sat on the couch in our shared apartment, waiting for Jimin to finish his call. I sat for about five minutes until I got tired and went to the bathroom to fix my makeup.

"Jagiya?" I heard Jimin call from outside the door. "Would you like to come to a party? The rest of the boys will be there, so you can talk to Yoongi or whatever."

"Sure." I said, opening the door wide. I walked to our bedroom and threw on a simple, yet sexy, black dress [CLC] that was a bit short and showed some cleavage. I put on my matching black boots, and stared at myself in the mirror.

"I hope he likes it." I say to myself. Turning back around, and walking out the door, I think about Jimin. Does he love me? I sighed and waited on the couch once again, waiting for my boyfriend to drive us to the party. I pulled out my phone and began to text my best friends.

trashysushiboi: hi joonie. hi yoongs.

minsugagenius: hey y/n.

jooniethemoonie: hello

trashysushiboi: i need ur help

jooniethemoonie: what happened this time?

minsugagenius: was it jimin again?

trashysushiboi: wow. you guys know me too well

minsugagenius: no we just know your failing relationship too well

jooniethemoonie: YOONGI DONT SAY THAT

trashysushiboi: its okay cos its true

jooniethemoonie: no....

minsugagenius: yeah

trashysushiboi: ANYWAYS

trashysushiboi: he is always on his phone, calling and talking to someone

jooniethemoonie: hm

trashysushiboi: one time i swear i heard a womans voice

minsugagenius: i told you

trashysushiboi: told me what?

minsugagenius: that jimin was not loyal and was going to eventually cheat on you

jooniethemoonie: i hate to say it, y/n, but i think he might be right.

trashysushiboi: i dont believe it

minsugagenius: y/n, you dumbass

trashysushiboi: i mean maybe, but anyways, are you guys going to the party?

jooniethemoonie: yeah, hopefully we can keep talking about it there.

minsugagenius: and talk some sense into your dumbass. but yeah, i'll be there.

trashysushiboi: okay cool, jimin is driving me there, whenever he decides to.

minsugagenius: sighhhhh

trashysushiboi: okay see you guys there

jooniethemoonie: bye

minsugagenius: bye

I turned off my phone and dropped it on the couch, as I stood and walked to the room Jimin and I shared. I hesitated to open the door and listened outside the door. "I love you, baby." I gasped and put my hand over my mouth. Who was he talking to? I felt tears stinging in my eyes. I listened for a little while more.