Chapter 3

The next morning, Aria and I woke around eight to make breakfast, only to find that there was no food supply in this apartment what-so-ever. Didn't AJ go to the store last night? Where's the food?

As I looked over at my friend, I noticed that she'd obviously come to the same conclusion.

"This is going to be a problem. If your cousin is going to refuse to feed me, I'm throwing hands."

"I'll feed you, just don't punch my cousin without good reason."

Aria is taken aback. "It would be a good reason!"

Rolling my eyes I told her to get dressed and grabbed my keys.

"Where we going? Where we going?" Aria started bouncing around like she was on a sugar high.

To avoid waking Mr. Gorge-- I mean Nathan and AJ, I shoved her out the door and headed off to search for a food source. As soon as we got in the car, Aria blasted the radio.

"I said excuse me, you're a hell-of-a guy, I mean my, my, my, my you're like pelican fly." Aria continued singing 'Super Bass', finishing all the way to the chorus, at which point I finally chimed in.

"Boy you got my heartbeat runnin' away, beating like a drum and it's coming your way."

                                                                   ~*~

After driving around for a while, looking for a grocery store, we find a cute little farmers market and picked up some essentials for breakfast.

When we'd gotten back to the apartment, the guys had still been fast asleep, we decided to whip up some bacon and eggs letting them sleep in.

"Maybe then they won't be as grumpy," Aria said, unpacking and putting away the groceries.

Aria and I sat down to eat our breakfast when AJ suddenly jumped up from behind the counter causing Aria to scream and fall backwards out of her seat.

"You should've seen your face!" AJ cackled, pointing at Aria in a teasing manner.

"How rude," Aria simply said, adjusting herself back into her seat, giving no further back talk.

"What. The. Fuck. What is going on out here? You do realize some people are trying to sleep, don't you?" Nathan said as he walked out of his room. Wearing nothing but a pair of boxers, might I add.

I didn't know what to say, I just sat there like an idiot staring at him until he saw the food and walked over to make a plate.

"Where'd you guys get food?"

"Um, the farmers market down the street," I muttered trying to make a complete sentence.

"There's a farmers market down the street?" AJ looked up from his food, which he'd been scarfing down a second before.

"Yeah, there is. Not that you'd know or ever try to find out, judging by the contents of your fridge," Aria replies. "Or should I say the lack thereof."

"Why would we need food if we're constantly going out to eat?" AJ retorts.

"To afford your rent maybe?" I suggest sarcastically. AJ grimaces at me, but doesn't speak further.

"Were you trying to imply you go on a lot of dates?" Aria narrowed her eyes at AJ.

"Maybe I was." AJ puffed his chest out, trying to seem more manly. "Not like it isn't true."

Aria and I simultaneously burst out laughing. Don't get me wrong, AJ was good looking, but in a nerdy, nose-stuck-in-a-book sort of way. Then again, with a middle name like Montgomery, can you really blame him?