𝕀𝕀𝕀

[the leviathans]

The Leviathans are a race of all powerful, omnifarious deities who are responsible for keeping the Omniverse stable and intact at all costs

The Leviathans are a race of all powerful, omnifarious deities who are responsible for keeping the Omniverse stable and intact at all costs. They each protect vital forces throughout the Omniverse and are willing to even give their lives to keep existence and time safe. Their power levels are often at cosmic scales, giving them the ability to use very powerful Creation abilities at will.

Their true faces are often described as reflecting galaxies, planets, or sometimes even just a massive void of nothingness. It all depends on the type of Leviathan and what they protect.

There are various different types of these entities, for there are many forces that need to be controlled and protected. These can include:

 - Elemental Leviathans: those who protect  the basic elements of nature, the rudimentary, simplest or essential parts/principles of which nature consists.

 - Cosmic Leviathans: those who protect galaxies and other dimensions.

 - Universal Leviathans: speaks for itself.

 - The Almighty Leviathans: the most powerful of Leviathans; responsible for protecting the entirety of the Omniverse.

 - Dark Leviathans: those who protect the dark/negative forces of a specific realm.

 - Supreme Leviathans: exact same as Almighty Leviathans, except slightly bigger and their power is bit more potent.

 - Energy Leviathans: those who protect a specific, if not all, energies of the Omniverse.

 - Life Leviathans: those who protect a certain species, or rule over life itself.

 - Death Leviathans: those who protect souls, spirits, and the force of death itself.