𝕍𝕀

[a message from clyde]

"I am not the creator or founder of the SCP Foundation," Clyde admits to your muse as he takes a sip of bourbon from his flask, "you see, i became the owner after I forcibly took over the O5 Council after seeing the terrible things they were doing...

"I am not the creator or founder of the SCP Foundation," Clyde admits to your muse as he takes a sip of bourbon from his flask, "you see, i became the owner after I forcibly took over the O5 Council after seeing the terrible things they were doing to the SCPs and even the staff working there... And I changed so much in only 10 years of being the big boss."

~ Certain SCPs(if they are in no danger, nor a danger to the public) will be set free after an evaluation and detailed documentation.

~ A large portion of funding goes into training young mutants, meta-humans, or others who don't know how to control their powers.

~ Almost every human occupant in the facility has been replaced by VERY advanced technological beings, as to limited the amount of corruption and evil among staff members.

~  Certain SCPs are able to roam the facility freely, without restriction.

~ Every SCP cell has been enlarged and is renovated to fit the needs of the occupant.

~ Class D only consists of Death Row inmates and humans who are incredibly evil. No longer will innocents even be considered.

~ I will personally interview every SCP who walks in the door and might even develop a friendship, if possible.

~ Tests will no longer be painful, if it can be avoided.

"The SCP Foundation should not be a place for fear and violence... You should trust us to protect you. That goes for both the public and the SCPs."