Arthur|Drugs|

Summary: Reader shows Arthur her new outfits and they tend to take drugs and fuck
Warnings: obv drugs (smoking, pills ect.) cusswords, smut
Word count: (short) 740

Y/n pov

"Oh please Arthur!" He rolled his eyes, placed his paintbrush onto the table and sat on the edge of our bed. He nodded towards my direction to tell me to start. I went shopping with my friends and wanted to show Arthur my new outfits. I giggled softly and jumped up and down. I really wanted to show him what I got.

"Oh I like the red one better- put it on again y/n" I giggled and rolled my eyes. "You just wanna see me naked again Arthur" he shrugged and smiled while supporting himself with his elbows. I was about to open the dress when I noticed the big bulge in his pants. "Arthur!" He just deeply chuckled and leaned forward again, folding his hands. "I can't help it darling, seeing you undress, get dressed ... and undress again made my cock so hard" I literally choked because of his words. He's playing that game again. I grinned to myself and slowly walked on my tiptoes towards him. He smirked and opened his arms. "Oh poor daddy..." I stroke his hair while he caressed my hips and gently kissed my cleavage. "Let me see..." I whispered and slowly walked backwards, opening my dress and letting it fall down. He immediately pulled down his trousers and boxers and grabbed his dick. I smiled when he started stroking himself and I leaned against our closet, biting my lip. "Oh baby... come to daddy" his words were like a spell and my feet began to move. My eyes never left his cock and it made my mouth water. I got on my knees and gently grabbed his dick, looking him in the eyes for the first time in minutes. His pupils were blown, his makeup crusty and his breath was hotter than hell. He smiled and looked down towards his cock, to give me the permission to start. I didn't even need a second and began to lick his tip. He moaned and put my hair into a ponytail. "Mhh I love that you enjoy sucking my cock so much" I giggled and slowly started to suck his dick and play with his balls. He gripped my hair tighter and pushed me a little bit down to deep throat him. This wasn't a problem to me because I usually didn't have a gag-reflex and his moans and groans were definitely worth it. "Oh god yes... fuck stand up y/n" I slowly stood up and bit my lip, thinking about the pills laying on the table next to the white and still wet paintbrush. Arthur's eyes went slowly towards the table too and he smirked. "Wann fuck while we high eh?" I smirked back at him and he stood up too.

Arthur was playing with the pills while I was preparing a joint. He slowly came up to me and and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him. "You are so sexy... fuck" he whispered into my ear while pushing my lips apart with his rough fingers and placed a pill on my tongue. When I swallowed he kissed me passionately and crushed another pill with the paintbrush. He then inhaled it through the nose and grabbed a lighter. Meanwhile I was closing my eyes, enjoying the indescribable feeling. The sound and smell of the joint brought me back to our situation. Arthur smiled at me and handed me the joint, slowly blowing the smoke towards my face.

When we finished the joint we attacked each other like animals. Arthur ripped my new underwear apart and threw me onto the bed. The moment when my body hit the soft mattress felt like falling into clouds. "Daddy got you my angel." He kissed my body all over, leaving white paint stripes everywhere and started eating me out. We've fucked for about 5 hours but the drugs and the constant teasing probably pushed it that far. It was one of the greatest nights we shared.

Hello boo!💗 Im so so sorry for being gone for so long but I had prom and drank really much and got high while I was ill (because I'm stupid, DONT DO DRUGS). It/I was a mess. Anyways hope y'all are alright!💕

•Ya Clown Queen🃏💓