Chapter 30: Serious

"I..." Luca stared into my eyes for a few more moments. His eyes searching mine intensely. He finally nodded closing his eyes tight for a second, as if he had just made a decision. "I want you, Riley. I want you a million times."

My skeptical head wasn't going to buy it so easily. "Are- are you for real right now?"

Luca nodded again, his hands still at each side of my head. "I wanna try it with you. I'm gonna make the impossible so that I don't hurt you, I'm gonna make my best to- to treat you how you deserve."

I couldn't keep the smile that crept across my face. My chest felt as if it just suffered an explosion inside of it. An explosion of happiness.

Finally.

Cupping his face myself, I approached mine and kissed his lips as if I wouldn't be able to do that ever again. As if he didn't just tell me that he wanted to be with me. As if it was the last time I would see him.

I felt like floating. Literally. His hands gripped the back of my thighs and lifted me up, his tongue hungrily meeting mine.

We were lying on the bed before I could even count to three, his body pressed against mine. God, I'd missed this. I'd missed him. I panted for breath when his lips separated from mine for a second. Luca stared at me, his eyes studying every feature of my face as he softly pushed my hairs away from my face with his palm, making me want to close my eyes in delight. I didn't, though. His deep brown gaze had me hypnotized. He was so special to me that it all felt like a dream.

"Riley." He said softly.

"Mhm?"

"I love you."

God, I wanted him to say it again. To burn this moment into my memory forever. I took a deep breath and smiled, a shaky little laugh escaping my mouth. "I love you, too."

And the ferocity took him over again. He kissed me deeply, biting my lower lip, making me moan as he did so.

We worked like that. It was a constant tug-of-war between the two, but in this situation, I liked losing. I liked that he had the upper hand, that he controlled me.

But on top of it all, the fact that he knew me so well that he could do it in a way that I would curl up my toes and roll my eyes back into my head in ecstasy. In a way that he didn't hurt me.

Driving his mouth down my neck, he kissed, bit and sucked on it hungrily. I could hear his heavy breaths through his nose, turning me on even more.

My hoodie was out of the picture in less than a second. He stared at my bra for a longer moment, making me a little self conscious. I went to cover my boobs but before I could do it, he unhooked the bra expertly and approached his mouth to my nipples. His hot breath driving me crazy as he sucked and bit on it gently, his tongue making them hard.

"I love your tits." He said.

Okay. Way to make me red. I went to cover my face when I heard a little laugh from him as he took my hands, pinning them hard against the mattress.

"I love your stomach too." He added with a kiss on my belly button, driving his fingers to the waistband of the yoga pants, taking them off completely.

He opened my legs a little, his breath fanning against my underwear. He lowered them down my knees, giving my clit a soft kiss.

"And I love your tight and pink-"

"Luca." I warned, wiggling my legs.

He laughed and before I could say anything else, his tongue was running up and down my length.