Class Fight Pt2

👊🏾The teacher broke us up after I broke her👊🏾

Mark nervously walked into 4th hour, Advanced Trigonometry. He was 5 minutes late because he had to find the class on his own. As soon as he opened the door to the room, all talking became silent. He felt so uncomfortable,as all eyes were on him.

"Hello, young man, may I ask who you are?" Mark gave a note to the teacher for and he read it aloud: " Hello! My name is Mark Lee, I have Selective Mutism. I am 16 but in Junior classes because I did homeschooling before hand" The teacher looked at Mark with an annoyed face.

"Yeah okay, whatever just find a place to sit where you won't be seen or be annoying" The teacher whispered to Mark.

Mark gave a sad smile. He didn't like this teacher very much because of how he talked to Mark and Mark could already tell the feeling was mutual.

Feeling a-little down he decided to text Johnny
Daddy's Princess
"Daddy😭"

DADDY JOHNNY
"Yes, princess what's the matter?"

DADDYS PRINCESS
"There is a meanie teacher. Said mean hurtful thing to me!!"

DADDY JOHNNY

"Oh my sweet cubbie! Daddy will look into it later. Daddy has to go. I will see you in a few hours. Kisses my love 😍"

Mark smiled and placed his phone back in his book bag/purse.

There was a light tap on Marks shoulder. He turned around, not jumping because he is use to people tapping him to get his attention. People for get he is mute not deaf. When he looked next to him he saw a really hand some guy.

"Hey! I'm Jackson wang" he put his hand out for a hand shake. Mark shook his hand smiling that someone other than Haechan is nice here. He smiled and took out a piece of paper and wrote down his name and handed it to Jackson.

" I know sign language so you don't have to write on paper" Jackson chuckled are Mark as he adorable and silently clapped his hands. Happy to find another friend that know sign language

"(I am going to put 🤲🏾 this emoji at the beginning of mark signing so you can know and remeber that he talks with his hands so that emoji will be is quotation marks)
🤲🏾Oh good cause I was getting tired of doing that whole write on paper thing. Your last name is Wang, are you Chinese🤲🏾

" yep and you are Korean because of the last name Lee?"

🤲🏾Yes but I am from Canada🤲🏾
" oh cool!" Jackson said alittle too loud which gets the teachers attention

"Mr.Wang and Mr.Lee!" He slaked him book down on the desk making Mark jump and whimper. Jackson putting his hand on Mark's shoulder to calm him down

" what is so important that you have to disrupt my class by TALKINNG!"

"We were ju-" jackson was cutoff by the teacher putting up his hand

" no! I want to hear it from Mr. Lee" the teacher said while raising and eyebrow expectingly at Mark.

There was a big silence among the class as all eyes were on Mark. Making him feel pressure and uncomfortable. As he scanned the faces he could see some were bored with this situation and others were annoyed that Mark was hindering their learning time. Know that now they will have to go home and doo extra studying to even be remotely understanding of this math shit.

"Well come On I'm waiting"
Mark started to raise his hand to sign but the teacher was haveing none of that.
"Mark Lee I don't have time for these giggle games! I want to hear the words from your mouth!" The teacher yelled again which Mark took note he does even when he's not angry.
The teacher slammed his hand on marks desk, getting close to his face.