4 - Regrets.

As grandma asked, Tomioka Giyuu, frequently appeared to drink some tea with her and to hang out with me. He looked happy. And so were I . We were good friends.

He was a truly kind boy. He introduced me to his sister, who also was really nice.
(Okay everyone, if you guys don't know, Tomioka actually had a sibling in the manga, but she died by a demon).

It continued for almost 2 years. We would see each other a lot , and play a lot with
But everything that it's good don't last that long right...?

Our village got attacked by almost 40 demons. Almost everyone died. But I tried to run away with grandma.

Grandma and I tried to run, and I tried to carry her on my shoulders. I was little and didn't have any muscle but we were desperate. Leave her wasn't an option for me, and never was.

"Stop..Stop Sweetheart! Leave me here! I can deal with it!"
Grandma started apologizing.

"NO WAY! Grandma! I can't live without you! You're precious to me! Now let's get out of here!"
I Continued running with her in my arms. We had to get out of the village.

"Don't worry darling..I'm a retired demon slayer! I can deal with it .. at least for you run out of this hell."
She said almost crying and pushed me away.

"Grandma! That's not time to let out your creative side! We need to be quiet and run as fast as we can!"
I complained.

"It's not a lie..I'm so so sorry for having to tell you this in this moment..Your parents died fighting with a demon, he is known at this codename "Muzan". So you're the one who I should take care of. You need to grow stronger and healthier.You need to revenge your parents life! YOU NEED TO! I can take care of here until you scape.
Grandma pushed me away again.

"Grandma! We have no time! We need to get out of here... please understand!"
I was holding tears and couldn't even talk.

"GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW! SCAPE ! DONT WORRY ABOUT ME! YOU NEED TO LEAVE!" Grandma's eyes were watering "I'm a retired demon slayer. And I'm not that old please! I can take care of here. NOW RUN! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!"
Grandma said tearing up.

I can't see her like this. And I also can't leave her beside me. She raised me as her kid. She's special and seeing her die it's not an option!

"I'm gonna be here."
I replied.

"NO YOU-"

We were interrupted by a demon. That's what I think it were. It didn't look like the others. The others were disfigured and smelled like rotten meat.
It looked like a human.
It looked like a woman?
It has red eyes, and a brown long hair.
A light skin.

"GRANDMA! COME ON GET UP HERE!"
I gave up and took her hand. Pushing her close to me strongly.

"Stop..I'm sorry Y/N . You will understand in the future."
She stabbed my hand and runned towards the demon with her sword.

"Ah?You fool human. You really think that I will die to a mere sword?"
The demon tried to grab grandma, but she cut it arms out.

I couldn't breath. It was so much for a kid mind. It was too much to process.
But the demon didn't look hurt. It had a look of wanting to kill. That it was craving blood.
It looked like it came directly from hell.

He cut her neck out without a single remorse.
It was there standing like the most disgusting creature alive. I couldn't keep and I threw up in adrenaline. She killed grandma. It killed my only family member.
I've never been so scared, so mad, and so disgusted.