5 - Ice.

I woke up , and put it on my haori. My grandma made it for me one time. And I still have it.

I went to do my normal higiene and went downstairs.

"Good morning Hisashi-san!"
I said smiling.

"Good morning, [Y/N]."
He said with his emotionless expression as always.

"Nee, the birds melodies are so pretty right~?"
I looked out of the window.

"Your food will be cold if you don't eat it. I have something important to tell you after you eat this."
He said and left the room.

"Woah..It must be really serious. He even left! Humph! How rude!"
I let out a giggle and started to eat.

After some minutes

I was done, and washed the plates. After finishing I turned around and saw Hisashi-san again. This time he was holding something.

"Here's the sword that I've been talking about.. The sword that can kill demons. Take care of your Nichirin."

As I heard the sentence 'Kill demons', I couldn't gaze off the sword. It was in a package, ready to be opened.

"Thank you so much!"
I bowed and took the precious sword.

"Depending in which breath style you have, it will change the colors. Please be careful."
The elder said.

"O-okay."
I cautiously opened the bag. There was a really long sword. They was I liked. And it was completely silver.

"So In the moment that I touch the sword it will change colors?"
I asked again.

"Yes."
He said polite.

I touched the grip. And it turned into a blue with some white scars. Like if the sword was frozen.

"H-hey! W-what does this mean?"
I asked with my trembling voice.

"Hum..This means that your breath style is..Ice? I think. I never saw that much people with this breath style.."
He paused for a moment and spaced out.

"I-is this a good thing?"
I asked.

"A-ah..I think yes. I had a friend who had the same Style as yours..B-but ! I need to train you anyways. The Final Selection is coming up soon."
He said.