Chapter 4: Breaking the Ice

Deku's P.O.V

I don't know what's going on with me, but when I saw [L/n] looking at me- my abs, I couldn't help but feel flustered. And when he told me that my abs were pleasant to him, I just felt so oddly happy. But it's weird, he's not a girl, so why do I feel this way with him? I've only had this odd feeling whenever I talked to girls, and now here I am being a stuttering and blushing mess in front of a cool guy like him-!

I watched as he entered the stall, I was disappointed that I couldn't see his body— I mean abs! Yes, it's unfair if he gets to look at me like that, but I can't do the same? I shook my head. 'What the heck, am I going crazy!? Why am I trying to look at a guy's body!?' But my heart didn't listen to reason.

Instead, my body gave in to desire, and I, shaking, made my way towards the stall. 'Just one small peek... it's not like he's a girl or anything... I-I'm not a pervert!' I try to tell myself. But if I were, to be honest, I really felt like a pervert right now! I really didn't want to be like Mineta whose trying to peek into the girl's locker room...

Finally making it, I peek in through the crack of the stall, and my god, this felt wrong. His body was more slender than I had expected, way too slim. Looking even more, I could see his curvy torso, almost like a girl's torso, which made this feel even more wrong and exciting at the same time. But I was only here for the abs! Yes, of course, only the abs! Sadly though, or maybe I'm lucky, he was faced the other way, and I could only see his back.

Wait, hold on- was that a bandage wrapped around his chest? Is he seriously injured or something? Oh man, I hope he's okay!

"You pervert!"

I quickly backed away from the stall and looked around to see who said that. Looking towards where the voice came from, I saw Mineta on the ground, seemingly in pain and a group of guys scolding him. I sighed out of relief, I didn't get caught. Finished with changing and not wanting to be near the crime scene, I fled out the locker room feeling very flustered and with my heart beating out my chest.

'Did I really just peeked at a guy's body? And enjoyed looking at it!?' Oh man, I'm really going insane!

Reader's P.O.V

Being a bit late, I rushed out to catch up with the others, I wouldn't want to miss out on instructions. Luckily I caught up them right before they walked outside. Once making it outside, everyone stopped to chat with each other for a bit.

Spotting Deku, I decided to go talk to him, hoping he'd forget what happened in the locker room. "Hey, Deku! That's a pretty cool costume you got there." I complimented as I walked over to him. As we made eye contact, his face suddenly flushed to red, was he still embarrassed about earlier?

Then I thought about it again, and it made me feel embarrassed too, it's not like I haven't seen guys change in the locker room before, so why am I acting like this? "Th-thank you!" he responded. Then he examined my costume and seconds after his eyes lit up. "Whoa, your costume is really cool! Does it do anything?" he asked, realizing it had a lot of tech in it.

I smiled, wanting to show off I told him everything it did. Which probably wasn't a good idea knowing I might one day have to go against him. "See these buttons?" I showed him multiple buttons that were lined up on my left arm. "Each one of these buttons brings out a weapon of some sort." then I pulled out my headgear. "And this isn't just a pair of glasses for fashion, I asked them to apply a thermograph vision into these. It really lets me pinpoint living things in case of missions that I needed them in."