UGH (sorry)

Don't you just love it when your heart and your head are arguing over if you hate someone our not?
     Don't you just don't  love when you finally trust your friend and you tell them who you like?
     And don't you just love when they go tell your crush you like them the next day.
     And don't you just LOVE when that friend lets your crush text you off their phone and asks you why you like them, and then you answer with some stupid sh*t not knowing it was them?
     And you just love when you know your crush already hated you before they knew you liked them?
     And don't you just love when you feel guilty for liking that person cuz your best friend also likes them, and when your best friend happens to be a gorgeous and kind person that everyone likes?
     And isn't it just wonderful when you ALSO try to fully support three of your other friends, who all like the same person (but a different person)?
     And isn't homework JUST THE BEST?
     And DON'T YOU JUST LLOOVVEE WHEN YOU END UP BREAKING YOUR FINGER AND THEN YOU CAN'T PLAY BASKETBALL OR SAXOPHONE FOR THE NEXT THREE WEEKS?
     AND DON'T YOU JUST LOVE LIVING REALLY FAR AWAY FROM YOUR ONLY FRIENDS, AND NEVER BEING ABLE TO SEE ANY OF THEM AGAIN AFTER THE NEXT YEAR?

UUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHH

it's fine, everything's fine. *confused/stressed scream*

It's not that bad, right? *sighs* I'm fine. It could be worse. Heh.

Also, Imma proud SkyWing #SkyWingPride

Ugh.
sorry for the small vent.