I Was Tagged!

I've never been tagged in any of these before! So I was a bit excited!

1) positivelypotato

2) mid November

3) Six of Crows!!!! (It's amazing and y'all need to read it!) (if you're 13+) it's the first book of the second series in the Grishaverse. I recommend reading the first series Shadow and Bone first.

4) hmmm probably pop. (basic. I know)

5) somewhere around 5'2"

6) hmmmm weirdest dream I've had. . . . . . Oh! Okay, I had this dream a few days ago: Okay, well I think I wasn't really in the dream, it was more like I was watching the dream? If that makes any sense? So you know the show Anne With an E right? So Ruby wanted to propose to Coal, but everyone was like, "Ruby he's actually gay, sorry sis." And she was all like "whatever". So she went to propose to Coal, but Coal wasn't in his home. He had run away with some guy, and his father was hunting him down with some other people. Coal had run into a wheat field or something with that other guy, idk remember his name so let's call him Jim. So Coal and Jim we're trapped in the field because his dad had found them. So they hid under the field (because that's how dreams work). They somehow managed to escape the field and flee to the ocean where an escape boat was waiting for them. And they sailed off into the sunset! It was a lot sweeter in the dream! It seemed like a strange fanfiction XD.

7) hmmm I honestly don't read much on Wattpad, so probably other people's Art Books! I love seeing other people's art!

8) Survivor!

9) Tater tot's are a sin to fried food.

10) chocolate! :)

11) Breathe -James Arthur OR I Just Wanna Shine -Fitz and The Tantrums

12) hmmm I have many favorite movies. But I'll just go with Clue.

13) uhhhh YouTube?

14) Scorpio -Sun sign
Taurus -Moon and Mars sign
Sagittarius - Mercury sign
Capricorn -Venus and Rising sign

15) "When people say impossible, they usually mean improbable." —Nikolai Lantsov OR "No mourners no funerals" —Kaz Brekker

16) I love Yorks!

17) with my friends or the Renaissance Fair

18) Nikolai Lantsov

19) Loki? Maybe?

20) James Reed OR Jocelyn Castel. . . Idk XD

Okay now for the tagging! I apologize if you don't want to be tagged or if you've already been tagged.
_SilverSable_
perilousblue_
EclipseandFlareTheca
Galaxy_RP
MagicalThangs
dreamhazard
SandstormTheDragon
JumpySheep
-pyritemask
Glittersilver

Is it alright if I only tag 10 people?

(I apologize for any spelling errors)