Chapter-6

Todoroki POV:

I can tell by the look on his face he knew I was lying.

"You know the phrase 'I'm fine' means your really not, right?"

I just looked at him. Great word choice. I could've said "Ya everything is ok" but no "I'm fine" is what I said instead.

"You're bad at lying. Hope you know that" he said. I was still staring at him but after a moment or two I responded.

"So what if i'm not.. why do you care so much?!"

"Like I said I don't know!" he raised his voice. I just kinda sat there then looked at the floor. He did the same.

"I guess I could tell you" right after i said that Bakugo's head lifted.

"That's all I wanted" really? All he wanted was to know about my problems. I looked at him with a somewhat confused expression.

"Just tell me already!" that's the normal Bakugo I know. I went on to explain about the abuse and Endeavor wanting me to surpass him. I told him about my mother and all of that stuff. He looked guilty when I started talking about my mom tho. It's just me probably... I hope so. We heard a knock at the door so Bakugo went to open it and it was aizawa.

"Oh, good to see your awake Todoroki, I actually came here to talk to you." I looked at aziawa kinda surprised.

"I'll just wait outside then" Bakugo said as he walked out the door. I'm a little scared not gonna lie but i'll answer the best I can I guess.

"So we have a problem with your living situation. Basically you won't be aloud to see your dad but since the dorms are being rebuilt that means you would have to live alone for awhile. Since your a teen that would be illegal so you'll have to live with a friend for the next 7 weeks." That wasn't what I thought it was gonna be but i'm assuming Bakugo must've said something. I'm glad he did because now I don't have to worry about dying one day because of endeavor. Who would I live with? I can't decide on anything.

"I'm gonna go now" Aizawa said while walking out the door letting Bakugo back in.

"What was that about?"

"That I have to live with a friend until the dorms are done. Also thank you for talking to them."

"Whatever" I flopped down and just laid there. I knew he was staring at me. I don't really mind tho. Maybe now is the time to ask questions about myself like why do I feel like this with him. It doesn't make sense. I've never felt this way about or around somebody before. Maybe I could ask him without letting him know it's about him.

"Hey Bakugo?"

"What do you want?"

"Do you know what's it's called when you feel some type of way towards a certain person?"

"What do you mean 'some type of way'?"

"Like you feel happier and safer around them more than you do with other people"

"It's called a crush, do you live under a rock or some shit?" I just turned around. I wonder why he's still here. Anyways, does this mean I have a crush on him? But i'm not like that.. I don't think...

Word count: 542

Sorry this is really short but I finished at 10 instead of 11:) I'm really tired tho so i'll try to make a long chapter tomorrow