3

Colby's POV

I woke up by Sam's voice, it sounded like he was older, but still quite yung.

He tried to get my arm to let go of him, not really managing to do so. I wasn't holding him tight, he was probably still to yung to lift.. My arm?

I pretended I was still asleep, just to see what he would do, trust me, it was really fun!

"No no no no, please. I don't want to die. How did this happen?" He whisper-yelled to himself.

What did he mean?

I pretended to wake up, and he started to freak out. I opened my eyes and looked at him, he was around 7-8 years old.

"N-no, please d-don't hurt m-me s-sir! I'm b-beginning y-you!" He stuttered out.

"Sammy, I would never!" Tears threatened to fall. It broke my heart to know that he would think I would ever hurt him.

"Why would you think that?" I continued.

"C-cause your a-a k-kidnapper! Y-you k-kidnapped m-me and n-now you're going t-to a-abuse m-me!"

"Sammy, who put this shit in your head?" I said, upset because of some people that made MY Sam scared me.

"W-what does shit mean?" He said calming down.

Fuck, he's still to yung to know what that means!

"No, I said who put this STUFF in your head?!"

Luckily he believed me and answered my question:
"T-they told us this at s-school a few days ago."

It's true that they have to spread awareness, but he was horrified for no reason at all! I was literally trying to help and take care of him.

"Sammy, how old are you?" I asked after a moment of silence.
"Eight" He said, still with a hint of fear lacing in his voice.

I took my arm off of him, and as soon as I did, he got up and out of bed, running out of my bedroom as fast as he could.

I was surprised, not expecting that at all.

But I wasn't scared that he would leave, since I locked the entrance door.

I rubbed my eyes, then got up, going around the house searching for the blondie.

When I did, I saw him struggling, trying to open the front door.

"Sammy, I didn't kidnap you, and I would never dare to hurt you, in ANY way!" I tried convincing him.
"S-so you c-care about m-me? and love m-me?" He asked.
"More than anyone and everything, more than you could ever imagine!"

"If what you're saying is true, then let me go, let me leave this place" He said trying to look tuff, but actually looking scared to death.

What he said was true, he was old enough to get other help, or old enough to not die.

But I'm jealous!
Like what if he finds some old lady, he would probably trust her more, so she takes care of him until tomorrow!

I'm absolutely NOT okay with that!

I'M his best friend, he should ONLY trust ME!

"I'm sorry Sammy, I can't and won't let you leave" I said in a calm but stern voice.

"So you are a kidnapper, and you don't actually love me! I knew it!" He then started banging on the door and shouting. "HELP! HEL-"

I covered his mouth with my hand and held him with the other.

I picked him up, went to the kitchen and replaced my hand on his mouth with a few marshmallows, stuffing them in his mouth, begin carful not to choke him.

I then went to my bedroom put him down and locked the door.

He backed away from me, going to the corner of the room.

"Sammy, I'm not going to hurt you, and I DO love you, but I can't let you leave. Did you at least realize that you're not in Kansas?!"

"W-where a-am I-I t-then?" He managed to stutter out.
"LA, California!"
"H-how?"

"Cause I'm your best friend, and something happen to you so you're a little kid now! You're supposed to be 23 years old"

"I w-want t-to believe y-you, b-but it's h-hard" He started to cry, sitting on the floor and bring his knees to his chest. I went over to him and hugged him tight, picking him up, laying him on my bed, sitting on it my self then kissing his forehead.

"I know Sammy, if we were to exchange places, I probably wouldn't trust you" I continued to whisper soothing things in his ear. Until he stopped crying.

"You're so strong and brave, Sammy"
"T-thank you for making m-me feel better" He slightly sobbed.

"Thank YOU for being in my life" I thanked, my voice a bit muffled up by Sam's soft dirty-blonde hair.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

After quite a while we decided to eat.

We were going to have brunch with eggs, bacon and toast.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

After eating we went to the park.

He played around while I watched, I got distracted by my phone for just a few minutes, and when I looked up at Sam again... H-he w-was g-gone!!

________________________________

Yo, people!

Sorry 4 the cliffhanger.

Vote, comment, do other stuff. Don't do drugs and have a good day, if you don't have a good day I will force you to have it!

Random friendly reminder: you don't need people to tell you that you're beautiful to know what you are, that's why I'm not gonna tell you that you're beautiful!

See ya!

Words: 955

Follow me on Instagram? @iwuvsolby