Thank you

They palled into the venue but the whole way there is was silent, "talk to me Winter baby you only go silent when your thinking or your sad", "just so nervouse dont want to say goodbye" Winter broked down but quickly wiped her tiers away. "Ill be fine, as i have you" Winter spoke giving Jeff a big hug and kiss. "Come on lets go" Jeff spoke grabbing there bags out the car and made there way inside.

As they walked into the building they made there way to there group dressing room. As they placed ther bags down Matt and Reby walked in, "late" Winter spoke laughing, "we were busy" Matt replyed. "Your digusting i dont want to know " Winter spoke making them all laugh.

*knock knock*

Vince walked into there dressing room, "hi guys i just want to tell you your up first and i wanted to tell winter thank you for the 20 years you have given your body for pro wrestling and i dont think this is the end for you", "thank you Vince it means a lot, we have been through thick and thin", "we sure have kido" whith that said he left.

"Group hup" Reby shouted as they all gave Winter a big hug and Jeff gave her a kiss. "Right we better get dressed" Reby said, "what do you mean, do not tell me we are wereing are old ring gear are we?" Winter questiond very scared and all that Reby replyed with is a nod. "Wish me luck" Winter spoke following Reby into the barthroom.

"So hows it going bro?" Matt asked, "really well", "so you think she is the one for you forever", "oh yeah deffentely" Jeff replyed as the girls walked back through with tiny licra shorts and a tight baseball crop top on. "i can not were this Reby my but is hanging out and my boobs dont fit, what do you guys think?" Winter questioend. "Well babe i think it looks ok just make sure you tape everything down", "trust me it will be, are you guys going to come with us?", "yeah we are but we just going to were are normal cloths as its not our match" with that said Jeff gave Winter a big hug and kiss as they made there way to the gorila.