Chapter 33

Yibo sits lazily on the couch, flicking through the Netflix. His mouth is pouting in a boredom. He averted his eyes to the dinning table where Xiao Zhan is busy with his laptop , doing his work.

"Shou shou... I'm bored..!" Yibo complaining.

"Just go to sleep," Xiao Zhan responding without take off his eyes of the laptop.

"Nooo.... I'm hungry!' Yibo whines.

"Oh! Hi, Hungry! I'm Xiao Zhan!" Xiao Zhan makes a lame joke makes Yibo cringes.

"HA-HA-HA! That was hilarious! I'm laughing! HA-HA-HA!" says Yibo, mockingly.

Xiao Zhan sighs. He closes his laptop. Yibo grins happily.

"Ok! Let's go out! I'm lazy to cook!" Xiao Zhan gets up from his chair.

Yibo jumps in excitement. After turns the TV off, he runs to Xiao Zhan who already at the foyer.

"How about we go for a date?" Yibo gives an idea.

Xiao Zhan rolls his eyes.

"Everyday we are dating, Bo..! You never let me do my work at home!" Xiao Zhan scowls.

"That's because I don't want you to overwork yourself, shou shou..!" Yibo swings his hand with Xiao Zhan's when they are waiting for the lift to open.

"Once a while it's ok, Yibo... Like you never overwork me at night..!" Xiao Zhan mumbles the last sentence.

Yibo giggles.

"I'm not overwork you, shou shou...! I give you a treatment after you tiring day!' Yibo declined.

"I think it was more tiring than working in the office.."

"No! You are wrong! It's called a pleasure!"

"A pleasure that makes my ass sore...!"

"Aww, shou shou...! Don't talk loudly about that. Your ass is only belongs to me..!'

Xiao Zhan rolls his eyes.

"I'm so scared if you keep rolling your eyes, Shou shou..!" Yibo huffed.

"Why?" Xiao Zhan asks.

"If you find another alien back there and never comeback," Yibo mutters the words. He pouts.

The lift door dings open. There are three people inside the lift. Xiao Zhan and Yibo sneak into the lift and stand  behind next to the mirrored wall.

Xiao Zhan grabs Yibo's hand and finds his fingers. He clasped their palms together and intertwined their fingers. He squeezes Yibo's hand gently.

Yibo glances at Xiao Zhan who looks at the lift door. His face is burnt already. He sucks his own lips in to hold back his excitement.

"I won't find another alien, get it?" Xiao Zhan says when they reach Yibo's bike.

Yibo stares at Xiao Zhan, then smiles.

"I love you," declares Xiao Xhan, leaves a peck on Yibo's lips.

"Mama... Gege kissing another gege..!" A small voice suddenly sounded from the car that parked near the bike parking lots.

Xiao Zhan and Yibo jolt up. They really don't see if there are people in the car. There are a young mommy on the driver seat and a little boy behind in the booster.

"Don't see things you are not suppose to see.." the mommy mumbles.

"But I have eyes, Mama... And they're kissing in front of me!" The boy scowling.

"Sit back and quiet!" The mommy scolding him. She puts on her seat bell and started the engine.

"I guess that woman doesn't like gay..." Yibo sighs when the mommy has left with his car and kid.

"I also don't like gay. I love you!" Xiao Zhan says.

Yibo turns his head to Xiao Zhan, when Xiao Zhan cupped his face and kisses him deep. Yibo who doesn't expect such action got his eyes widened with face coloured with a crimson red. But he returns the kiss eventually. He sneaks his hands around Xiao Zhan's waist.

The kiss breaks after a minute or so. Yibo smiles at Xiao Zhan with face blushing all over. Xiao Zhan caressing Yibo's face with his thumbs.

"I'm happy that you are stay by my side and root for me. That's enough for me. I don't need other people to like me. I don't care if they hate me for being  gay. Even if the whole world turns their back againsts me, I'm not afraid. What I need is only you to stick by my side and against all of the odds. I love you, Wang Yibo. One day, I want to build a small family with you.." Xiao Zhan declares.

Yibo already cries since just now. He leans his face on Xiao Zhan's touch, then kisses Xiao Zhan's palm.

"What did I do to deserve such a sweet, cute, funny and kind boy like you, Yibo...? I'm grateful that I didn't try to avoid you when I was in denial. There was like a magnetic power that kept pulling me into you.. That.. That even I want to run away from you, I always end up get back to you..." Xiao Zhan connecting their forehead together.

"You have no idea how happy I am to hear all of these coming from your mouth, Zhan... I feel I'm flying and hop on the cloud nine. But I'm scared to fall from it, when I realized it is only my fantasy. I'm scared that you will get bored with me and leave me. That is my biggest fear for now..." Yibo speaks between his sob.

"No, no, no... Don't say that. There is no way I will leave you, Bo... What kind of world that would be for me to live in? I'm not leaving you..." Xiao Zhan wipes Yibo's tears away.

"Shou shou... Do you know why am I crying?" Yibo wipes his tears with the back of his hand.

"Why?" Xiao Zhan straightened his body back and removes his hands from Yibo's face.

Before Yibo could answer, there is a growling sound comes out from Yibo's stomach. Yibo grins.

"The worms inside my stomach are angry and keep biting my intestines!" Yibo pointing at his own stomach.

"You!" Xiao Zhan snaps. But in the end he just chuckles and shakes his head.

"Don't blame me..! I'm really hungry, shou shou..! You didn't feed me since lunch..! You kept doing your stupid work! And it's almost dinner already...!" Yibo pouts.

"Alien!" Xiao Zhan huffed.

Yibo grins. Then he puts his helmet on, passes one to Xiao Zhan, and hops on the bike.

"Hope on, shou shou! I'll bring you to the sky!" Yibo's voice muffled by the helmet.

"Or you'll bring me to the death's gate?" Xiao Zhan scowls.

"We'll die together then  meet again in Heaven!" Yibo replies.

"Or Hell!" Xiao Zhan snorts.

"Who knows? We don't know God's plans!" Yibo laughed, starting the engine.

Xiao Zhan climbed up the bike at Yibo's back. He wraps his hands around Yibo's waist. Yibo pulls the engine, roaring inside the quiet parking lots and runs his bike out from there, heading to the busy highway and speeds up which flew them to a certain destination. Beijing Yintai Center. Their favorite mall where they had their first date.