Chapter 2: Don't Lie To Sasha

Seth had picked up an extra shift at the convenience store the next morning. He was sorting cash behind the counter when Dean walked in. Seth carefully put the money away as Dean approached him.

"I'll take some of that." Dean told him.

"I don't think so." Seth said.

Dean looked at Seth with skepticism and let out a small laugh.

"Maybe you didn't hear me, Rivera. I said I'll take some of that." Dean said as he slightly pulled up his shirt, displaying his gun.

Seth suddenly grabbed the gun Hunter had left for him and pointed it at Dean.

"No, maybe you didn't hear me. I said I don't think so." Seth told him.

Any other person with a gun pointed at them probably would have been terrified but Dean only got angry.

"You're gonna fuckin' regret this, Rivera." Dean told him before walking out of the convenience store.

Seth let out a sigh of relief and put the gun away.

At the Rivera's, Sasha had walked across the street to meet Finn when Becky walked outside.

"Where's your brother?" Sasha asked.

Becky gave Sasha an awkward look.

"Um.. he's out." Becky told her.

"What do you mean he's out? I'm like the only friend he has, where would he be out at?" Sasha asked.

"I don't know, Sasha. Maybe you should try texting him." Becky said before passing her on her way out.

Sasha thought to herself in confusion for a moment before pulling out her phone.

"Where are you?"
-Sasha

"Went with Becks to grocery store. Be home later."
-Finn

Sasha shook her head in disapproval of Finn's reply.

"You fuckin' liar." She said to herself.

At the library, Johnny was trying to study in silence since he couldn't exactly do that at home. As he grabbed his notebook from his back he accidentally glanced up and saw a beautiful blonde walk into the library. He watched her for a moment and let out a half smile. After chatting with the librarian for a few moments, the girl observed the room as she looked for a place to study. When she saw Johnny watching her she walked towards him. He quickly looked down in embarrassment and tried to look busy.

"Is this seat taken?" The girl asked.

Johnny shook his head. She sat down across from him and got out her books.

"I'm Candice." She introduces herself.

"Johnny." He told her as they shook hands over the table.

Johnny tried to focus on his breathing when he began to sweat.

"So.. You must be a pretty big nerd if you came all the way to the library to study, huh?" Candice joked.

"Aren't you here to study too?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah, and I'm a total nerd." Candice told him.

Johnny let out a small laugh to himself.

At Rio's auto garage, Roman was working on a truck when Tama Tonga walked in.

"What the hell is Tonga doing here?" Roman asked Randy Orton.

"I don't know man, I try to stay out of Rio's shit." Randy told him.

Roman glanced over as Tama met with Rio in his office.