Prom

Ethan:
I continued to copy down my notes off of the teachers board as I heard the annoying creak of the class room door as it opened. "Sorry I'm late" I heard a familiar voice say. I continued to write down my notes "you are not in this class Ethan Dolan, what are you doing in here?" Mr Robinson replied, I quickly glanced up as I heard my crushes name. Ethan was just whispering quietly to Mr Robinson, I couldn't quite make out what they were saying so I just looked back down. "Very well" Mr Robinson said. "Okay, so as I said a few minutes ago, sorry I'm late. No not for this class but a particular girl. I really like this girl a hella lot, I've just never had the courage to tell her. You can probably tell which girl I am talking about because she outshines the rest." Ethan spoke loudly and clearly. I felt my eyes burning, out of jealousy. I better not cry. Who is this bitch he's talking about anyway?! "So I was just wondering if you would maybe like to possibly be my date to prom, and maybe my girlfriend?" Ethan said as he pulled a bouquet of white roses. Who the dusk is this girl?! Why does he like her? What if she's prettier than me? Ugh. "Dude, we still don't know who you are talking about..." Jack Carlton said "oh, right.." Ethan said, he turned around until he was finally facing me. I feel tears brimming. It's hard to watch the guy you've been in love with for years tell some other girl he basically loves her! Ethan walked over to me, can he tell I'm like crying?!? Shittt. "Will you, y/n y/l/n be my prom date forward slash girlfriend?" Ethan asked placing the beautiful flowers in my hands. "WHAT?" I practically screamed, "looks like you aren't getting some tonight" jack laughed along with all of the other students. I DIDNT MEAN WHAT LIKE THAT. "That is enough Jack! Get to the head masters office, NOW!" Mr Robinson shouted. Jack walked out of the classroom grinning. Jerk. I turned my head back to Ethan who was looking at me with pleading eyes. "I didn't mean what as in no... I meant it as in hell yeah I've been crazy about you for forever!" I laughed as I stood up and pulled him into a hug, ignoring the table separating us. "Right, I said you could do it, now leave Dolan" Mr Robinson said breaking our hug. "Right, thank you sir and, thank you y/n, you won't regret it" Ethan smiled widely as he slowly walked out of the classroom, I just smiled back. When we heard the annoying door close everybody "awed" awkward. I looked down at the beautiful roses not believing what just happened.
I am now Ethan freaking Dolans prom date AND HIS GIRLFRIEND. Holy shit.
A/N

I JUST WANT TO SAY A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO GRAYSON FUCKING DOLAN BECAUSE HE FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER (@TianaAbbiexo you can see what I look like ;) ) AND FOR ALSO DMING ME THAT HE LOVES ME. ALSO A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO JAKE FUCKING PAUL BECAUSE HE FOLLOWED ME ALSO MEANING THAT I HAVE 2/3 OF THA TRIO FOLLOWING ME!!!!!!!
Princess Tiana out