The Airport

If you listen to the music on loop, it will add to this imagine, kinda... It's just makes it sound sweet and all lovey and I really just love the pianist and its a beautiful song so yeah...

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I arrived at the airport and went to where I was meeting Ethan and Grayson only to be surrounded by fans of theirs. They all seemed to know me, probably because I'm in a lot of the boys vines and YouTube videos, I'm Ethan's girlfriend but only our families know, I hate to think of how much hate I would get if all of Ethan's fans knew... I kind of want them to know though, I don't want to be afraid, I'm serious about Ethan, I love him more than I could ever describe. I don't know...

Fans screamed my name, it still overwhelmed me, even though I've been hanging out with Ethan and Grayson since we were fourteen, they are now twenty and I'm twenty on the tenth of this month. I took pictures with people that wanted, people even asked me to sign stuff and record videos saying hi to their friends. "Hey, Y/N, I don't mean this rudely, I love you but how come you are here?" A girl around the age of fifteen asked me, "oh, they are my best friends, I've got to welcome them home" I laughed, lying. Ethan and Grayson had just been on tour with a couple of their viner friends. I haven't seen Ethan in four months, it's hard sometimes, him always being away, but I'm proud of him. It would be selfish if I asked him to stay.

I decided to just talk to the group of fans, they seemed to have lots of questions "how old are you?" One asked, "I'm nineteen, but I turn twenty this month, the boys are only twenty five days older than me" I smiled. "Do you and Ethan have a thing because you guys always seem close" another girl said, I just laughed a little "no, just best friends" I smiled, "awe, but everybody ships you" she pouted, I just laughed again. "Why do you like the boys?" A different girl asked me, "oh wow, so many things, let's start with Grayson, for one he is probably the funniest guy I know, he can make me laugh when I'm really not in the mood to. He also gives really good advice, whenever I'm in a bad situation he always knows what to do, it's weird. There is plenty more but let's move on to Eth, he is just as funny as Grayson, he makes me happy when I'm sad, he is my bestfriend in the whole world, I don't really know what I would do without him, I love him." I smiled down at the floor gaining a few awes. "Not like that, we're just best friends"

I answered more questions and just had genuine conversations until I felt a tap on my shoulder, turning around I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist tightly. Ethan. I flung my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go. I've missed him so much. "Hey" I felt him smile in to my neck. I heard the fans screaming and heard some talking to Grayson but I didn't care, I was stealing Ethan for a few minutes. "Hey, I've missed you so so much, it's been a nightmare at the airport waiting for you, the fans have been asking me questions about you and asking if we're dating, I hate lying Ethan, I don't want to lie anymore." I slightly whispered into his shoulder. He pulled me away from him slightly and said "good! Because neither do I" before I could I felt his lips cover mine, I didn't do anything to stop him, I just kissed back, oh how I've missed his lips. Everybody was awe-ing, some people were saying "knew it", some people were taking pictures, but I didn't care, all I cared about was Ethan, and our first moment not hiding.

I pulled back and rested my head against his, "I have a surprise." Ethan grinned, "what's that?" I smiled. Ethan started speaking loudly so that the fans and Grayson could hear too "well, as we all know it's your birthday in a few days, and I've missed you so much, we asked these fans to come here specifically, no other fans knew that we were here today and anyway, they were basically just to distract you so that when I got to the airport I could scare you, not that that worked..." Everybody laughed a little Ethan intwined our hands together. "Anyway, as I was saying, it's your birthday in a few days, but I can't wait to give you one of your presents. I love you Y|N, I love you so much. I love you more than any human has ever loved another, and I mean it. I'm committed to this, to us. You have made my life so much better and brighter in these past few years and I will never be able to thank you enough. When you said you would be my girlfriend, it was the best day of my life, now I can't imagine you ever being anybody else's girlfriend... Ever." He said softly, tears in his eyes, I felt the hot tears on my cheeks, but I didn't bother wiping them away, lots of the fans and even Grayson was crying too. "WE ALL KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN SO CAN WE STOP THIS SILENCE AND HURRY UP THE PROCESS BECAUSE US FANS ARE DYING OF HAPPINESS FORWARD SLASH JEALOUSY RIGHT NOW" a fan shouted causing us all to laugh. I looked at her and smiled, turning my head back to Ethan, who was now on one knee, with a little box in his hand, I gasped starting to cry fiercely. I thought he was just going to give me like a necklace, not this! "So yeah, I could imagine you ever being with anybody else, and j know that we are still young but please, please will you give me great pleasure of becoming my wife?" Ethan smiled widely, opening the little box whilst looking me straight in the eye. My hands flew to my mouth and I couldn't speak. I just fell to my knees, putting my hands on either side of his face I quickly nodded and crashed my lips to his, I could taste my tears in the kiss. I pulled away and hugged him tightly, still on my knees, I wiped away my tears but they were soon replaced with more. I know that all of the fans were cheering and still crying but everything was muted, all I could hear was my heart beat and Ethan repeating "I love you" over and over. Ethan pulled away from the hug and stood up, pulling me with him. He took the beautiful ring from the little box and I gave him my left hand, and he slid on my marriage finger. I looked back up at him "I love you so much." I cried, "now this is the best day of my life." He said speaking for the both of us. "All on camera too!" A fan cried. I just rested against Ethan for a few moments, trying to let what just happened sink in. "So much for just best friends!" The girl from earlier shouted making me laugh. "That wasn't a lie, the just.. Yeah that was a lie, but he is my best friend, and now my fiancé too..."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
This imagine went so much better in my head, sorry 😂
On the bright side Ethan faved my tweet yesterday, and I died.