5

01/05/20 (1583 words)

(y/n) POV

I made my way to the stairs as quiet as possible, until I froze.
There was a loud noise, as if I summoned the screeching archdevil himself, but it turned out to be a brittle patch in the wooden floor.
I deadass thought I was gonna fall into the fiery pits of hell and be eaten by- I don't know, something scary.

Maybe it just seemed loud because I haven't heard anything all this time? Only now I realized how quiet it was before I started moving around. What if I'm locked in here all alone forever and can't get out?

Upon this realization, I dashed up the stairs as fast (and quiet) as I could.
I had to get out of here.
I had to grab my shit and leave.

The moment I reached the door, I pressed my ear against the wood and listened.

Quiet.

Quiet.

Quiet.

Voices!

Jackpot. Or wait--is that good? What am I supposed to do? What would a smart human being do? What would.. oh fuck it.
I took a little step back, and reached for the handle. I grabbed it and turned it as quietly as I could-

But to no avail. The door was locked.
"Oh God fucking damnit."
I continued cursing and roaming all my pockets, hoping to find my lockpicks. But of course they weren't here. Probably in the void, just like my phone and backpack.

"Oh well, here goes nothing." I whispered to myself and started banging on the door and screaming like a banshee.
After about 30 seconds of insulting my captors, I heard a quiet click and the door swung open, almost sending me down.
But being the talanted, naturally balanced person I am,

I took the guy who opened the door for me down with me as well.

Before even realizing what happened, I hear a metallic cling and saw a-- scalpel? It fell out the guys pocket. Doesen't matter. It's sharp.
I grabbed the scalpel before he could stop me and backed up into a corner of the room. I held out the scalpel in front of me, in case I have to keep him distant.

I quickly analyzed my surroundings.
I was in a bright room, or rather a hallway, lit by a big modern lamp. I could see an entrance door and windows indicating it was night. The walls were white, not neat-clean white, but rather old but without being particularly dirty or run-down. Simply old.
The wooden floor, equally old but less clean, showed traces of regular and hard use.

But more importantly--, The guy stood up too. The guy whose scalpel I stole, and who opened the door. He wore a dark blue hoodie and black jeans, had brown hair and wore a navy blue mask with black holes as eyes. He seemed kinda familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. What I could put my finger on was the voice I heard a second later above me, coming from another pair of stairs.

"Gonna fight EJ? Good luck with that, doll" he laughed.

I looked up to see the (by now) familiar face of Jeff the Killer stick out above the handrail. As soon as our eyes met, he started laughing as if I told him the joke of the century.

"Oh that face! That's pure disgust right there, you see that EJ?"

"Fuck off Jeff, Slender said everyone has to stay in their rooms until everything is settled." Scalpel boy or 'EJ' warned. But my initial reaction was... A little less nice.

"Oh shut up you disfigured fuck! Wanna go again?" I spat.
Wait what. Hah. I just successfully killed myself. Why did I say that. Internal panic mode activated. :)