Ch.23~ Information

Bellas POV

As I watched Jake drive away my heart sank. " Don't get hurt" I whispered "come back to me"

"Bella, who are you talking to?" Charlie said looking around.

"No one dad" as I walked in behind him I turned and locked the door, doing the same with the windows upstairs. After I was done I walked down stairs into the living room. " Hey Billy, where's dad?"

"He's in the kitchen"

"Okay good. What else can you tell me about the Mecheli family?"

"Bella, we don't speak of them"

"Billy, please. Are they dangerous? "

"Tyler is. Why?"

"Jake got a call saying they have been seen Crossing your lands. And Jake's gone for a meeting" I said as horror spread across Billy's face.

"We need to make sure the mates are safe"

"Billy why is this bad? What's their story?"

"You see back when Jacob was little, him and Tyler were best friends, they grew up together. It wasn't until they were 12 that Tyler developed a crush on a girl and when his friend phased he Imprinted on her. Tyler got jealous and took the mate. We searched everywhere for her and when we found her, her body was bloodless. He had slit her wrists and cut her throat and left her for dead. When they got there, there was also a message that read "if I can't have her, no one can" From then on their family has been banished. He brought shame to him and his family and they paid the price"

A/N
Soooooooo woooooow theres Tylers story I kinda feel bad for him but I don't I feel bad that his heart got broken but he killed a freaking mate he's crazy!!!!
anyway until next time

~Beauty~