Ch.26~Taken

Bella POV

"W...what do you mean you want me?" I stuttered

"I mean, I came here to get something I want. And Bella, I always get what I want" he stepped closer as I moved backwards and my back hit the wall " no no no Bella, don't be afraid" he told me as he ran a finger down my cheek and pushed some hair out of my face.

"Please... Don't, if you leave now I won't tell anyone you were here" I blurted out.

"Oh hunny, my scent is here. I might as well take you now while it's easy for me"His face dropped from the smile he had as his voice grew darker in tone. I opened my mouth to scream but he placed his hand over it "Now Bella, I wouldn't do that if I were you" I opened my mouth and bit down on his hard enough I felt blood " ahh" he cried in pain as he removed his hands from my body. I took this opportunity to make a run for it into the bathroom "you little bitch" he growled, his footsteps growing louder. Think Bella think. I glance around the room looking for anything to protect myself with, that's when i spot it... Charlies olden style shaver blade that he keeps out on display with old dead beard hair still stuck on it. "Bella, Bella, Bella you can come the easy way or the hard way what do you prefer?" the rhetorical question asked from right outside the door.

"I'd prefer not to go at all" I state 

"To bad" I quickly pick up the shaver and hold it out in front of me ready to use it. The next thing I know I hear a bang and he rushes into the bathroom I start waving the blade around hoping to hit him. I hear a hiss come from him and a proud smirk washes over my face. The victory was cut short by that same blade being taken from my hand and quickly pressed against my throat i could feel it cutting my skin and the blood dripping down from the cut.

"I guess you chose the hard way" I could hear the smirk in his voice " I told you I always get what I want, Now move." he shoved me forwards. We walk down the stairs and out to a car.

I still remember what my dad told me when I was 6 'If you ever get kidnapped do as they say, okay bells, that's very important. Don't forget crying and screaming will  get you nowhere, you need to remember to calm down and focus, you need to take in as much as you can, his voice, his face, even his smell.  If you have a phone turn on your GPS and lastly and one of the most important things you can do.. Plant evidence. anything to prove you were there, a bobby pin, a piece of hair, press your finger prints across any glass, plastic. and blood, if you have any blood take that blood and put it somewhere even if you have to make your own small injury. This may save your life bells never forget it and if anything happens to you daddy will never stop searching for you

He popped open the trunk and shoved me in knocking my head on the way. Standing over my pathetic looking body smiling down at me before closing the trunk with a bang. I wait for the car to start then I get to work making my dad proud. I have no bobby pins in my hair so I run my fingers through my hair getting some loose strands placing them in the corner. Wiping the blood from my neck smearing it on the carpet of the trunk where he won't notice. I start to relax and breath calming myself I start feeling around in the dark for anything I can use to help me when I feel a tin, a screwdriver and a cloth. I think how this could help me. I can use the screwdriver as a weapon? but then he will get mad and hurt me. Then it clicks... I start kicking the lights trying to pop them out. After 4 hard kicks it gives way and I get a slither of light to see what's in the tin. Paint!  I stab a hole in the side of the tin and hold it against the hole where the like was and pray that it is getting through to the ground and someone sees.

After what felt like only a few seconds the tin was empty shit I look through the hole to see a car and i take this as my chance i shove my hand through the small gap scratching up my arm and start waving it trying to get the attention of the car behind us. Suddenly we turn off no no no no all I can do not is pray the car saw my and has called the police.

Jake, I love you

Dad, I'm so sorry I let this happen

A/N
Hello my beautiful Twihards and Team Jacob fans, I thought I would give you a treat and upload
I hope you love it
Comment, vote and follow. Until next time

~Beauty~