Best friend

THURSDAY

After meeting Myunghee, Irene can't get out of her mind what Jisoo's Aunt said, it's like a song on loop that repeating in her head.

"You two could be the reason why she died"

"Fuck this" Irene close her laptop, she check every accident in Cheongdam from 2013-21018 she got nothing, like literally nothing.

Jisoo also talk to some Road Engineers that she knew if there's a road renovation in Cheongdam, the only thing Jisoo got was a report that Cheongdam had a road blocked last Dec 2013 but only for a night.

Irene asked Lisa if she remember the day she woke up but Lisa can't remember it, she only remember the month.

Chaeyoung being curious about everything, she asked her father to pull out some information about all road accident from year 2013, which her father gave after a day. She even saw her own car accident in the list five years ago, Chaeyoung work day and night to check it one by one but Lisa is not in the list not even a single article about a foreign student who got an accident.

"This is frustrating" Chaeyoung said to her sister while she fixed the bunch of papers in front of her.

"You get nothing?" Irene asked

"Still nothing, took me four days to finished it but I got nothing. Really nothing!"

"It's okay, we'll dig more don't worry I already asked Seulgi to get some information about missing person here in Korea" Jisoo said to them.

"But maybe her body is in England?"?Chaeyoung asked.

"She woke in Cheongdam, Chaeyoung, she died there that's for sure, and even if someone moved her body I think you won't moved a dead body to the other country right?" Jisoo replied back.

"She has point Chaeyoung, besides her spirit is here if she died in England her spirits should be there"

The three girls sigh, then suddenly Lisa pop out.

"Pretty girl, can you turn on the television? It's the start of Fencing world cup today. I'm a fan." Lisa said cutely while she sits in the couch.

Jisoo and Irene looked each other, they remember what Jennie said to them about a student in Institut de Andrews that didn't participate the reason they got 2nd place in fencing.

"Could it be?" Irene looked Jisoo who's also thinking.

Chaeyoung got curious by her sister's facial expression.

"Pretty girl can you open the television now? Pretty please."

"Yeah, sure" Irene said and open it for Lisa.

Irene, Chaeyoung and Jisoo watching Lisa enjoying herself watching fencing, she even know the terms in the game.

"She's very familiar with the game." Chaeyoung said.

Jisoo sighs "Chaeyoung search for math problem for juniors, find something hard, Math Quiz Bee questions." Jisoo said.

Irene get it what Jisoo was doing, Jennie told them about Institut de Andrews withdrawal from the Math Quiz before."