"Sky.."

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place after the events of the movie..)

(Credit to @qwertuno for idea of the chapter..)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Resentment

/rɪˈzɛntm(ə)nt/

Noun

1. the strong and painful bitterness you feel when someone does something wrong to you

2. the feeling of displeasure or indignation at some act, remark, person, etc.

Moxy abso-fucking-lutely felt that right now. It burned in her veins.

Her, Mandy, Ox, Nolan, and the spy girls were currently accompanying Lou for a tour around uglyville.

Why did everyone seem to like him? Did no one remember what he did?!

What he did to her and Mandy?! Moxy felt trauma from when she entered the furnace, she thought that she was going to be burned alive.

The memory still haunted her to this day. It was burned in to her mind.

She remembered it like it was yesterday.

°FLASHBACK°

"Lou? What are you doing here?..." it was Tuesday that spoke.

"You didn't think I'm gonna miss all the fun, did you? I see you brought Mandy too. How delightful"

But his smirk disappeared for a second, and his eyes seemed confused. But then then he smirked again, Moxy noticed it looked forced.

"But you told us bring Moxy back to you and-" Tuesday began to speak.

" I can little far better plan.."

"What are you doing? You already crush their spirits..."

"Sure, Uglyville may be crushed, but we both know, Moxy will never give up. Without you around The rest of them will stay away forever. The only reason I let you stay in Perfection – was to k-keep an a-a-appropriateness.."

They noticed him stutter again. He seemed to struggle with speaking. A confused expression appeared in his eyes, and she noticed them become red for a second, but they looked to be battling blue.

"wHat?" Lou looked aorund and saw Moxy. "w-wHy aM I hEre?

But it was a whisper, and nobody heard his statement.

"Shhh.." He put a finger to his lips, it was a different voice that escaped his lips, and it was directed at Moxy.

His eyes flashed red again. Then they turned blue, and Lou acted like he did before.

He continued in a normal voice. "Everybody says: Oh Lou, you so nice, you the best! Do you know how LONG I have worked for that relation?! Who is pretty dolls? They're mine. They hang on my every word, and if YOU think, I'm gonna let you take that away from ME, you as empty as the rest of them."