"Fall.."

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place after the events of the movie..)

(Credit to qwertuno for ideas in the chapter)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Dealer

/ˈdiːlə/

Noun

1. a person who buys and sells shares, securities, or other financial assets as a principal (rather than as a broker or agent).

2. an individual who sells drugs, of any type or quantity, illegally.

Phoenix was heading to a place to see her dealer.

She was walking to a certain that not even the others knew about. It was a place where she coukd get her mediation.

The passage.

It might sound like a stupid name, but it provided good services. It made her who she was todsy.

She kelt her hands in her pockets, she occasionally shook her money to try and bring her into reality.

She coukdn't afford to get lost in her thoughts right now. She needed to keep her emotions at bay. Especially now.

Knocking on the door, she heard the familiar. "Password?"

"El bien esta muerto (good is dead).."

Please don't have changed the password already..

The latch was moved out of its place, and the door opened. "Phoenix.."

She said nothing to him.

When she did go inside, she was a bit surprised by how busy it was that night, but she wasn't here to see all the decor.

She was here to see Wade.

She sat at rhe bar, and ordered a whisky.

"The strongest you have..."

The bartendernodded, and prepared her drink. "5 bits, please"

She paid him, and he pissed off. He gave her a dirty look. He recognised her.

When Phoenix tasted the wine, she noticed it tasted funny. But if it was poison, then she gave the bartender points for not even trying to cover it up.

She could just get Ivy to kill him later.

At this point, she didn't give a damn if she (Phoenix, not Ivy) died or not.

Why did I visit Hayden in the first place?...

She knew the reason why, but Phoenix wouldn't admit it.

The guilt, her past, it haunted her all her life.

Surprisingly, she was the one to end things with Hayden after the...event. She didn't want her to be there anymkre, she didn't want to be hurt anymore.

Thst was why she chose the drugs, the crime, etc. It made her forget and feel empowered. Like she could rule over memories and make herself forget.