Chapter 9-Why me?

A/N hey y'all! So u guys need to check out the book of authors notes cuz it'll have info on updates and stuff, plus MAYBE contests in the near future... *cough cough* new cover contest *cough*

Anyway also sorry I haven't been able to update very much lately but I go on wattpad more at school on break and all the fanfic is on my iPod, so I have to post when I find time at home.

Here is the much awaited chapter 9! Enjoy!

Chapter 9

I woke up in Stephanie and I's room and looked at the clock. It read 8:49. 8:49! I was late for school! I rushed towards my closet and pulled out a random outfit-I didn't even look at it and slapped it on while running downstairs and brushing my teeth at the same time. I grabbed my bag, running out the door. I saw Niall's mum Maura outside gardening. I nearly ran into her and she jumped back.

"Woah honey, where you going in such a hurry?" she asked surprised.

"School," I replied, brushing her off. She grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"You don't have to go to school for another few weeks. You just got surgery!" she exclaimed, and I felt ridiculous. Of course I wasn't going to school! I nodded and walked back inside, and sat down on the couch. I picked up a book on the shelf-or should I say THE book on the shelf, "to kill a mockingbird". I laughed to myself and started reading it. Niall says intelligence is sexy, yet this was the only book he'd ever read. Only Niall, I thought and sighed.

I was reading the part where they brought the poor boy in to dinner when Niall walked downstairs, his hair ruffled from sleep. I laughed and got up from the couch, when my stomach started to hurt again. I yelped and sat back down. He ran over to me right away, asking if I was alright. I told him I was fine and slowly walked over to the table. Maura had set out a nice breakfast for us- eggs, sausages, toast, many other meats and breads and jam. Niall plowed through it and I sighed. Some people never change. I finished my breakfast, which was illegally delicious, in about 5 minutes and I made my way to my room. I walked over to one of the doors and pulled it open, to reveal a walk-in closet. I looked around it, and then stepped in. I looked to my right to see many beautiful dresses, all in my size, that I'd never seen before. I suppose that's another thing Niall and Stephanie did while I was in the hospital, bought me an entirely new wardrobe. I looked to my left to see jeans in every colour imaginable. I decided upon a pair of red skinny jeans with a blue blouse-ish shirt. I walk out and Niall is shirtless, on the phone. He says goodbye quickly and comes over to me.

"Allison, I've been waiting to ask you this for a long time. Will you...will you be m-my g-g-girlfriend?" he stuttered.

A/N HM. SO NIALL'S GOT SOME BALLS AFTER ALL.