Chapter 13-Why me?

It's a good thing I love you guys so much. 4 chapters tonight...u lucky ducklings. Enjoy!

Chapter 12

I know Louis and Zayn have girlfriends in real life and they love them very much, but for the sake of the story I gave them different ones, at the request of a few of my readers.

I woke up to the sun streaming in through the window. I sat up and smiled, remembering how much fun last night was. I thought of the mud fight and looked down at what I was wearing. I still had on Niall's jacket but I was in a pair of black sweatpants and a white top. I got out of bed and walked into my closet, I still had to get used to WALKING in. I looked around and chose a simple black 'hunger games' shirt tucked into green shorts, because it was going to get quite hot today. I pulled my hair into a loose ponytail and walked downstairs to the kitchen. Niall's mum was making waffles with ice cream-my favourite! She must have remembered from when we had sleepovers as kids. I remember one time, we prank called our teacher saying her 1000 packets of mustard had arrived and we needed her to pay for them. It was hilarious! She didn't even realize it was a prank call! We laughed for hours after that. I looked at Niall now who was sitting shirtless on the couch eating cereal. He was in just his boxers! I mean, it was warm, but not that warm in his house!

"Niall, care to put some pants on?" I asked giggling and he heaved himself of the couch, grumbling. I laughed and sat at the table where Niall's mum was serving the waffles. The second that plate touched the table, I was on the waffles like a pack of wolves on their prey. Niall's mum laughed at me and brought out the ice cream. I got a huge scoop just as Niall entered the kitchen.

"Save some for me, I'm starving!" he said, sitting down next to me. His leg brushed mine under the table and I felt a current of electricity run through me. I felt weak-how does Niall manage to make me melt this way? I mean, I'm one of the strongest people I know emotionally, but this darn boy broke me so easily. I plowed through my waffles and was grabbing thirds when Stephanie can down, rubbing her eyes. She saw the waffle on the table and all grogginess left her face. I guess they were her favourite too! She rushed to the table and plunged a fork into the nearest waffle, practically throwing it onto her ate and then stole the spoon from Niall, getting two huge scoops. She dropped them on her waffle and happily began eating.

I laughed at Niall's expression, he seemed quite annoyed that Stephanie got ice cream before him. All was silent as we all munched happily on our waffles. Niall, of course, finished first and pushed his plate away, patting his stomach. I laughed and pushed mine away too, I was stuffed after 5 waffles! Stephanie finished shortly after and left the room. Niall turned to me. His blue eyes dug right through me as he looked into my eyes. I turned away, it was very awkward.

"So, how was last night?" he asked and I smiled.

"It was amazing. I really loved it. I haven't had that much fun since we were kids!" I replied, and Niall smiled. God, I love his smile. His braces were white, I guess so their fans couldn't see them as well.

"I'm going to a rehearsal today for the X-Factor with the boys. Would you like to come?"

"Sure! I've never heard you guys sing before!"

"Great! Meet you at the car in 5?"

"Cool!"

He ran up the stairs and I went to the couch. I turned on the TV and watched spongebob. I love that show, it's kind of embarrassing. I sleep in a big yellow spongebob shirt every night! In this episode, spongebob and Patrick were scaring Squidward. It was hilarious! Spongebob and Patrick reminded me of Niall and I as kids. We just went around without a care in the world, having fun. I smiled when spongebob blew Squidward's clarinet in his face. Niall came down and saw what I was watching. He was wearing a white shirt with blue pants. He sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. I rested my head on his chest and we watched spongebob for a while.

"Is this your favourite show too?" he asked, and I nodded. "Good, I thought I was the only one." he laughed.

"I like it because it reminds me of the way we were when we were younger," I confessed, and he looked at me with a huge grin on his face.

"Me too! I miss that." he agreed wistfully, and sighed.

We left once the episode was over. Niall's mum drove us in their little punch buggy. I love those! We arrived and there were tons of screaming fans. They were being held back by security guards and fences. They were fighting to the front to see Niall, maybe even get a few autographs. He was just smiling and waving, so I did the same. Some of the girls started glaring at me, and whispering to each other. I just ignored them. I walked in the back door with Niall to see the back rooms of the X-Factor stage. Niall led me through the many hallways and rooms we saw until we walked into a big room filled with sets and lights and crew moving things around. I saw the boys in the corner, talking to the manager. They all had girls at their side. We walked over to them and Niall joined them in their conversation. I turned to the girls.

"Hi, my name is Allie, I'm a...a friend of Niall's." I wasn't sure if he wanted the world to know we were dating. "Are you all their girlfriends?"

They turned and smiled at me. One girl with long dirty blonde hair shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you Allie! My name is Caoimhe. It's pronounced 'queeva' by guess how it's spelt?" she asked. I shrugged. "C-A-O-I-M-H-E." she spelt out and laughed, so I laughed too. Not to be rude, but with her. She was Liam's girlfriend, they had been going out for almost a year now, and apparently she hoped he had a special surprise planned for their first anniversary. She seemed cool, kind of like one of my half friends from school. I never really talked to anyone at school, but when I did talk it was with her. She was quirky and fun, and always had something to say. It seemed the same with Caoimhe, except I talked with her a lot. When the boys went to rehearse, I sat next to her. They were singing 'torn', and apparently it was their 'best performance yet!'. Niall came off the stage and sat on the other side of me, smiling. The other boys all sat next to their girlfriends, of course.

We all went out to nando's afterwards due to Niall's whining and screaming and tantrum throwing, we laughed the way to nando's. We drove in the X-Factor car and some girls recognized the boys, but when we got to nando's it was pretty empty. I ordered a salad but Niall protested that 'at nando's, one does not order a salad, one orders the chicken.'. So Niall ordered for me. I picked at it and only finished half-I was trying to eat less because I was rather chubby, so I thought ordering a salad would hide that I was trying to cut down, but this was so unhealthy and fatty. It was delicious, but fatty. So we left and all the boys went home and we drove back to Niall's house. [break from story-yes I know the X-Factor isn't in Ireland, and Niall is in this, but it makes things a lot easier to pretend. -Back to story] I was exhausted, so I ran and sprawled on the couch. Niall laughed at me and joined me, putting on a spongebob DVD. We watched spongebob for who knows how long, laughing at funny parts, laughing at not funny parts, and by the time the DVD finished it was dark out. I walked up to my room and got into my pajamas in the closet and when I walked out I saw a figure sitting on the bed, humming.

A/N WHO IS IT?!?! Maybe if I love you ill post the next chapter...