Participant Rules

Before entering and filling out the form, please carefully read the participant rules. In order for your book(s) to be accepted and entered, all of the rules must be followed. If not, I will send you a DM/PM reminding you. Otherwise, your book will not be entered.

Participant Rules

Permanently follow this account (CosmicCommunity, used to be -GenreAwards-) (watellx). Following this account helps keeps you updated with the contests/awards, if any new ones are created, and helps you get announcements. Following my main account helps me in many ways, including motivating me to continue this account and know people are actually reading through these rules.

No bribing the judges. This includes intentionally spamming with shout-outs, votes, reads, etc. This can obviously influence the judge to like you and want to vote your book which is not fair to anyone else. Judges are not allowed to give in to bribery.

Add this book to your library and/or reading lists. This is optional, but it only helps you stay updated!

Follow your judges. They put in a lot of time reading all of the entries, including your own. So give them some credit (when I say your judges, I mean the judges that are judging the genre that your book is entered in, which will only be two, plus myself). This is also optional, but the judges deserve it!

Entry Limit: You can only enter 3 different genres, 1 book each genre. You will have to fill out three separate forms though.

Books must be written in English.

Give this account and this book a shout-out! The more people entering this, the more fun and fair it will be. Shout-outs are normally given out on the conversations/update tab on your profile.

I will be checking to make sure everyone has followed these rules before entering their book(s) into the competition. Don't skip any! ❤️

Password: Clouds

______________________________________
Next Chapter: Participant/Entry Form