A Wrap-Up Speech

Fellow judges and participants of The Platinum Awards, first, I would like to thank you all very much. Without any of you, this award, my first award, would not be complete. I am so grateful you have all been apart of this journey. Without my judges, there would be no scores, and with no scores, no winners.
This experience has been a bumpy ride. It's been fun and exciting but also stressful and overwhelming. Luckily, I had all of you who helped push me through it and motivating me.
Throughout this award, I have learned many things. I've learned some things to not do and some things to include in the future. This has definitely been an educational experience for me. I hope my future awards will be even more organized and just better in general.
So many people have made me smile through this and I even made a few friends. Trust me, I needed friends. Before this, I had none here on Wattpad (haha). Now, I have people I feel like I can talk to and I know they'll be there for me.
I'm so glad I've been able to give people's books a chance and I've made people smile and feel good about their writing. I've been told that I even made my own happy little community here, which warms my heart.
Again, thank you all for this experience. I hope I see you in future awards and contests that I have planned. Don't forget about me while you wait for more!
Until next time.

With love,
Maddie ❤