Dibblin Dabblin

I'm finally free , free of tears and everything .
Finally feeling a new scene after he almost got the best of me . Tried to suede me with a diamond ring . You did it just to trap me but you never knew what you was really offering . Sitting up here thinking , what did I ever see in you boy was I tripping !! All you ever wanted to do was puff and pout . Like why can't you step up . Yeen tryna Boss up and get some cheddar , all you do is complain & I'm really getting fed up ! Nigga get off the game and go get your bread up . Like wow ! how you let your family get put out . Landlord say it's time to move out , a family who can pay the rent is moving in . && just like that the bastard was gone with the wind . This my fault for not believing what he say . I asked him will you still be in your child's life & his response was " you'll find a new nigga to take care of him anyway ! " He said that crap with a straight face . I had to ask his homeboys to help me clear the place . I swear this man was a disgrace. Finally tho he's out the way .
First Day Out ...
Here I am , in a different city & state .
Trying not to let the crown fall , trying to find my way . It's getting real lonely , so I hit up old hoes . I'm nervous , I'm shy I forgot how these things go . He said " let me pull up and fuck " . Another one came at me like " lemme borrow 20 Bucks " . Man I swear these niggas had me fucked up . Niggas , niggas , niggas .... I can't even trust . Like damn , what is love ? I still wanted to catch my nut though , it's 2:00am & I'm picking and choosing who to call For a fuck . One nigga had a rash and the other one gotta bitch , I swear I'm done with this dibblin dabbin . My love life is tragic , surprised I ain't been catfished . Swear I've turnt into a statistic . I've always wanted the fairytale life, but now it's time to be realistic . It was something about the opposite sex . I knew my man didn't Exist .