Hero

Dahee's POV
"Lock the door, Mina."

Yena ordered, her voice no longer sweet and high-pitched. Instead, it was filled with resentment and was deeper than usual. That one order sent chills down my spine. I turned my head to see Yena's minions locking the door. My stomach growled way louder than before.
She slowly approached me with a sinister smile and an evil glint in her eyes. My eyes followed her as I felt her minions' tight grip on my shoulder and hands, making sure I couldn't escape. I knew that we weren't playing a game and I didn't try to fight them. My heart was thumping fast as my stomach growled.
Her cold fingers reached out to grab my chin. Her grip was tight and was hurting me. She pulled my face closer to her and smiled yet again. It wasn't a friendly one. My stomach growled softly this time, as if it was scared of Yena too.

"Lay your eyes on him again and the next time I drag you into my room, you won't make it out of here alive."

She whispered. I was confused as to who the "him" was but didn't dare ask her or even make eye contact with her but I could feel her cold hard glare on me. She nodded to her minions and they smirked before pushing me down to the floor.
I landed hard on the ground, my shoulder feeling the impact. I looked up to see them all looking down at me with a cocky expression as they started kicking me. They stepped on me, squished my fingers and kicked my stomach and back. All I could do was lay on the ground and let them kick me. The pain was unbearable.

Soon after, it was over. What felt like an eternity of pain was finally over. They unlocked the door and exited the room, leaving me lying on the cold hard ground, bruised and sore. The pain was too much for me. My head was spinning and soon enough, I blacked out.

Jimin's POV
Once the door unlocked, all the girls left the room and I rushed into the room to see Dahee on the ground. I glared at Yena who was the last to leave. She rolled her eyes and left cockily with her arms crossed.
I lifted up Dahee's head and let it rest on my arm. I scanned her face and body. She had bright red bruises all over her body and her hair was messy. Her eyes were closed and I immediately assumed she blacked out. How could such a traumatic thing happen in just one minute? Anger coursed through my veins as I looked back at Dahee who was still unconscious.
I shook her but she would not wake up. My heart hurt seeing her bruised and and in pain. I felt guilty. However, I had no idea what to do. In panic, I swept Dahee off the floor and carried her in bridal style out of Yena's room and down the stairs.
I could feel all eyes on me as I left the party with Dahee in my arms, passed out. Whispers surrounded me as I ignored them and continued walking. I could hear Yena's voice faintly at the back as I left the house. My heart was thumping with anger as I was blinded by a five-course serving rage that tasted bitter.
I put Dahee in the back of my car, ordering chauffeur to drive me home. As my chauffeur started the engine, I looked out of my window to see Yena rushing out, yelling. She looked furious, pointing at me and stomping her foot. I looked away.

"Drive faster."

I ordered, keeping my stoic expression.