Prologue "The Things We Post Onto Social Media Stay There Forever":

:.~First Person's POV~.:

On social media, the most glorified memories stay there. It can be your greatest moments. It could be a memory that makes you laugh, or maybe makes you tear up to look back on it. It could be a memory that you'll never forget, like a wedding, or the last moments you'll spend with a friend family and/or loved one.....even your biggest regrets stay there.

Raven, a half demon, is a prime example of that logic. One night while her and a bunch of her friends were going to a party, and she got completely intoxicated. She made a lot of mistakes while being drunk, but the bigger mistake was that someone recorded her. All the mistakes she made. Like how she got into a bar fight, and when she made out with her friends boyfriend, and took more drinks even after her friends begged her to stop drinking. Of course, if I was to tell the identity of the camera person, then there wouldn't be a story to tell. Now would there be?

What matters is not the person behind the camera, but what happened after this person uploaded the video onto YouTube. The comments spread all over the internet like wildlife, and after the whole event, they never let her live that night down. The comments said this:

Strawberry Vanilla: Did you see that video of Raven???🤔

Stardusk Lover: Yeah. She's such a sl*t.

Moondusk Lover: Careful what you say, the b*tch could see them, lol.

Music Base: Yeah right. Like that p*ta wants to go on the internet after finding out that her vid is all over the web.

Blueberry Vanilla: She deserves whatever happens to her, good or bad.

Music Heart: Guys, seriously. Stop it. She was drunk.

That did not stop the comments from getting more and more nasty by the moment. Of course, Raven had seen them after that video was posted. Her friends told her to ignore the words they said, cause they didn't know what was true. But the hate she received was more then the poor girl could take. And after three days, someone posted a video:

In the video:

Raven was in a park holding a gun up to her face while her friends screamed at her to stop. They begged and begged for the purple haired girl to stop, but she didn't even reply to her friends. And even after all of their good intentions she did what they pleaded her to not do. She pulled the trigger, and- "[*BANG*!]" Her friends screamed and cried out and surrounded her body.

Present day:

It's been one year since then, and the worst of it is yet to come. It's to come for the the poster and her's or his friends. And the worst of it is......that none of them, not even the poster, knows about it.

:.~To be continued~.:

:.~491 words~.: