7.1: l'histoire de mochi

-flashback to mr.park's teenagehood-
-mr.park's POV-

I was cold, shivering in wet and muddy clothes. My socks were all soaked up and my toes got a little uncomfortable , so i threwed threm in corner. Now left with cold feet.

There was heavy thunderstorm ranging from above...every sound scaring the shit outta me... The harsh cold blow of wind making me twitch.
The strands of my body hair stood up like mighty soldiers .

I was behind the old big banglow which was my great-great and Great grandfather's property , soon to be mine one.

But the times have been changed, some sort of war was currently going on between my father and some one else. As much as I know .... It was regarding this ancestral property and 'secrets' behind it.

I was behind the banglow of ours , i came out because i got a warning call of someone ...someone who i don't know.

I gave this unknown call to my brother-in-law to pick it up as i was scared but as fast as he picked the call and the moment he said 'Hello' , his eyes changed to somewhat bloodshot eyes.

He cursed at the phone so loudly it made me hitch my breath and with no further explanations he screamed with a painfull throat voice
"JIMIN-ssi!RUN!HIDE SOMEWHERE!GO!GO AWAY!"

My eyes were big as frickle frackles with his sudden reaction and my body started to ache as i got nervous.
"B-but bro , listen what happend!?"

He held my arms from above amd dragged me outside the banglow.
"No time to explain jimin...just hide somewhere pls-"
"But bro my sis-"
"I am sorry...HIDE!!"

and he pushed me away from the main door.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I sat down on the moist-damp and muddy ground which was due to this dense rain. It was getting wetter and wetter with each and every raindrop.

I didn't mind curling up as a ball.
Well , who knewed Park jimin, the son of a millionaire and the one who will be the next to have this royal property will have an 'opportunity' to taste this kind of bitter situation.

I heard some footsteps reaching near me and sound of cars echoed through my ears .

I went and hidded back under the stairs outside  and peeked to whom those people are.

they were like soldiers but with wearing suits , legit  army wearing suits having guns , bombs, 

AK-47 and with more inhumane stuff carrying with them but why here? i started to get panicked.

i was just 15 but smart enough to know what is going on.The army went in  and then came back with my sister.