Chapter 11 ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ)

It been 10 months ever since I stared getting along with Boboiboy and his twins.. But still, I was very shy when I'm facing up with the original Boboiboy. Well, his twins have different personalities but when it comes to Boboiboy, he is different.. I can't explain how it's like but all I know is that Boboiboy is different!

Still, I'm happy thank could manage to talk with my "Idol" I guess..? Everything was great and awesome when I'm with the twins! They really made my day! Well, they are not a waste of time to me, they are my little sunlight!

And Yet the day has Come..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

School was a..

Disaster..

Everything was fine back then but not until.. Ejojo and Adudu happen to be appear again with their new comrates, Boboiboy and his elemental twins along with their group were exhausted. They literally have use all their strength to destroy Ejojo and Adudu comrades, I felt

Dumb..

I was standing there, watching them suffering and so is the other pupils in the class. Rikka was there besides me, I was scared..

I couldn't think of anything. But can feel something, my heart, everytime I see the twin suffering.. My heart automatically tear up into pieces, I hold my chest trying to prevent the pain inside of me.

I gulp and stand back. The others was shivering and others are watching the war. I was confuse by myself, why did I felt like something bad will happen? But then,

"Argh!"

Boboiboy scream as he was being push into the wall. He had lots of injuries-no. Scars around him, and now his scar started bleeding non-stop because he kept being attack. The superheroes was trap unconscious because they got shot by Adudu laser gun, they were also full with injuries.

"I.. Don't.. Want to see this anymore..!" I yelled as it got the pupils attention. I immediately run towards the window and saw boboiboy laying on the ground, tired.

"Cmon! You can DEFEAT HIM!" I scream as the dino cap boy look at me. I look at him and give him a "I knew you won't give up" face. The dino cap boy smirks and stand up as if his wound has healed.

"C'mon Everyone! Let's cheer him up!" I said as the pupils started cheering Boboiboy. "Okay, that attack was weak" Boboiboy said as he change into Blaze. "Lemme show you the real power.!" he said as he start attacking and throwing chakrams towards Adudu and Ejojo.

Adudu was defeated by Blaze and Ejojo was laying down hurting and The other superheroes was free. Blaze and the help of his twins had defeat all Ejojo and Adudu comrades, "Now its your turn, Ejojo!" Boboiboy merge back into one as he look at Ejojo with dead daggers.

Boboiboy POV..

"

You are defeated!" I yelled as Ejojo started back-up looking at me with a cord face as if he was ready to give up. "No no!" Ejojo said as he started laughing like a maniac again, "Not Today Boboiboy!" he said and aim Adudu laser gun towards me, I gasp and close my eyes, ready for the impact. But I felt nothing even thought the trigger was pulled, I felt nithing. No pain.

When I opened my eyes, I can see smoke surrounded me. I wave my hand left to right to make me vision clear, when the smoke are gone. I was super surprised as tears join in my emotions, no wonder I felt no pain because..

(Name) was the one got shoot..

She was protecting me. I can see huge wound surrounded her body, "(Name)!" I yelled as (Name) fell into my arms.

"Why did you do this?! You shouldn't have done that!" I scream looking at (Name)(Eyes Colour).. She cough blood and it asking me wants to cry more, while I was crying I can feel warm hands touching my face. (Name) gave me a weak smile and said, "Please.. Let me protect you.. " she said as she passed out with a her teary eyes. I was shock and my sadness combine with anger, I clench my fist as I put (Name) down the ground slowly.

"You'll pay what you did!" I yelled as I double split and fusion my twins as Supra.

I used all my strength to attack him. Ejojo was badly injured but I still punch him until unconscious. When Ejojo passed out, I was about to kill him up but then stop...

"You don't even deserves to live.. " I said as I punch him and use my power to kill him.
I can saw Ejojo flying towards the sky, I merge back into the original me as I look at the (Hair Colour) figure laying on the ground unconscious. I clench my fist and walk towards her,

"(Name), we did it.. I've destroyed him. Wake up. We.. Win.. " I said as I start shaking her in a gentle manner. "Wake up.. " I said again but now tears started streaming down my cheeks. I place my head on her forehead, crying as if she's the most important person in my life.

"I.. "

".. Love you,(Name)"

"Cmon.. Wake up..

While I was crying, I can feel a hand place on my cheeks. When I opened my eyes, (Name) gave me a small smile. My eyes widened as I slowly help her sit up.
"Don't you dare leave me like that, Baka.. " I gently scold her but then she hug me.

"Boboiboy, Thank you.. "

My face flush red as I hug her back as a thanks. "I.. love you, (Name)" I said as I covered my face at her shoulder. (Name) was surprised by my words as I can hear small giggled escape from her mouth. "Silly, me too.. " I said..

I smirk as I put my cap and place it on her head and pick her up in bridal style. "Now, you need to do check up" I said, (Name) immediately flush in red like a tomato as cover her face at my chest. "I hate you.. But at the same time.. I love you" she said as I just giggled by her childish attitude.

~ 2 Months Later ~

"Boboiboy" said the shadow manipulator, Fang. Boboiboy brown eyes look at Fang as Boboiboy can see the group smirking at me. "W-what with that face?" Boboiboy ask them, Ying laugh as she punch Boboiboy shoulder playfully No wonder the past few days, you didn't pay attention on what we talking about~" Ying said.

"W-what do you mean..?" Boboiboy ask the time manipulator, Ying. "(Name)!" yelled Gopal as Boboiboy flush in red immediately.

"Huehehehe" Fang laugh as if he can poison someone right now. "I know Boboiboy weakness NOW!" Fang said as he laugh like a maniac.

"Dey, you keep thinking about being popular!" complained Gopal as Fang slowly laugh awkwardly.

"Isn't that nice Boboiboy?" said Yaya as Boboiboy nod by her response.

"Boboiboy!"

Boboiboy  turn my head and he can see my little princess running towards me. "(Name)" I said as Boboiboy gave her a smile.

"I heard there's a new sweets cafe, Let's go there tomorrow!" she said happily. boboiboy laugh and gave her a smile, "Okay, princess. "

The End 🌸

Author : Heya! My mom had been strict on me lately and wanting me to open my books to read! And yes I'm Alive!!!

Sorry for not updating any stories. I been busy preparing my stuff for schools, I'm not ready just that my mom urge me to do so..