•chapter one•

first chapter hehe;)

Beep...Beep...Beep...
Becca groggily opened her eyes to the annoying beep, signaling for her to wake up. That same sound she heard every morning, five days a week, same time everyday. Becca outstretched her arm to turn off the blue alarm clock that sat on her night stand. She rubbed her eyes, trying to wake her self up, but only making things worse. Ugh. Mornings. She thought to herself. Sitting up in her bed, Becca stretched her tan arms and yawned. She slid the covers off from her body, and took one leg off the bed at a time before standing up. She walked over to her dresser to pick up her clothes she set out the night before, and looked at her phone, which had been charging. The time read 7:30. Becca rushed to her bathroom to begin getting ready for the day. Every morning was the same. Wake up at 7:25, take five minutes to wake up, take a shower, get dressed, brush teeth, style hair, do makeup, and if she had time, eat breakfast. Becca turned the shower off, and reached for her gray and pink towel, and began drying herself off. She wrapped the pink towel around her body, and stepped out of the shower. She walked towards the sink where the mirror was, and began drying her long dirty blonde hair with the gray towel. Once she finished drying off, Becca got dressed. She had debated on whether to dress cute or comfortable, but ultimately decided to do something in between both options. Becca put on a pair of ripped American Eagle jeans, and her favorite burgundy sweater. She blow dried her hair before curling it, and putting it into a half up half down style. Her makeup was simple, yet cute. Just a little bit of brown eyeshadow and a glitter cut crease, to bring out her piercing blue eyes, mascara, and some concealer to hide her obvious dark circles from sleep deprivation. Becca is a senior at Clearwater Highschool. To everyone that told her senior year wouldn't be stressful, they were wrong. Totally wrong. In her opinion, it was worse than her junior year, which was mortifying. Too many bad memories. Becca sighed, grabbing her phone and turning the bathroom light off. She walked out of the bathroom and walked back towards her bedroom. Becca grabbed her white and black Under Armour backpack off of her desk chair, and set it in her bed. She walked into her closet and grabbed her white vans, and slid them on to her feet. Grabbing her bag, Becca walked out of the room, and jogged downstairs to get breakfast before leaving for prison-i mean school. As Becca made her way into the kitchen, her mother greeted her with a smile.

"Becca sweetie. Good morning!"

Becca smiled back, "Good morning mama!"

yes, she still called her mom 'mama'. It was a Becca thing. She never really called her mom anything other than mama because it just sounded foreign to her to call her mom anything other than 'mama'.

"how'd you sleep sweetheart?" her mom asked.

Becca shrugged, "eh. i was up late studying for my chem test, which by the way, i'll still probably fail."

Becca's mom frowned. "Becca, don't be so hard on yourself. you'll do fine!"

Becca smiled. "I guess you're right. I do need to learn not be so hard on myself."

Her mom smiled at her, before turning to look at the clock. Her eyes grew wide.

"shoot.I have to get to work. Love you sweetheart, good luck on your test!" Becca's mom said, giving her a hug, and kissing her head gently. She grabbed her keys and rushed out the door.

Becca sighed, knowing she should probably leave too. She grabbed her bag, and her car keys, and headed out the door. Becca walked over to the drivers side of her white Santa Fe, and put the key in the ignition to turn it on. After doing that she plugged her phone into the AUX cord, and hit shuffle on her playlist. She smiled to herself when the song Dissolve rang out through the speakers as she pulled out of the driveway.