Choose One

"Who do you like more, Serena or me?"

"Both?" Ash questions. "Choose one!" Misty says, still smiling at me. "I don't know what you mean by who I like more." Ash says, "You're both amazing!" He finishes.

I blush and Misty glares at me. "Ash we are playing truth or dare and you chose truth so answer my question truthfully!" The sentence gradually gets louder as Misty says it. Ash still looks confused.

"Ok let's do a scenario. You are getting older and so are Serena and I, and everyone has a partner when their older right? Well-" Misty starts.

"Hold up!" Ash butts in, "Your talking about that?" Ash jumps up.
"Yes?" Misty says.

Ash blushes randomly, staring into space. I smile widely at him. Misty's eyes light up with anger. "What are you thinking about Ash?" Misty asks, "Your life with Serena?" Ash stops staring into space, "What?" Ash says, but Misty gets off the bed and walks toward the door.

"Misty wait! I wasn't thinking about that!" Ash says jumping off the bed and grabbing her arm. "You're amazing Misty and you know that, it's just I'm not... I don't know." Ash says, looking down. "You prefer Serena and I know it, I'll just leave you two alone then shall I?" Misty says mockingly. My insides bubble.

I stand up on my bed, "Stop being such a baby Misty!" I exclaim. Misty and Ash both turn to face me. "Ash obviously likes you because he doesn't want you to leave! Well... Well now you two better leave MY house!" I yell, tears forming in my eyes.

"Serena that's not why-" Ash starts, but I cut him off, "I DON'T CARE! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU LOVE BIRDS!" Tears start pouring from my eyes and I turn away from them. "Serena..." I hear Ash say. "Go away..." I reply. "Come on Ash..." Misty says. My eyes fill with even more tears.

I hear the bedroom door open, "Serena, I choose you." Ash says softly.