Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Jason, Piper, Will, Nico, Thalia, Calypso and Chiron were in the field with the three wizards.

"Let's introduce ourselves again, I am Perseus Jackson, don't call me Perseus or I might punch you. I'm a son of Poseidon, God of the Sea, Storms, Horses, etc. Supreme Lord of the Bathroom, Slayer of Medusa, Arachne, The Minotaur, twice, and basically any greek monster you can think of, Receiver of the Lightning Bolt and Golden Fleece, I Sailed Through the Sea of Monster, Former Guinea Pig, Bearer of the Titans Curse, A.K.A. I held up the sky for a bit, Survivor of the Labyrinth, I found Ogygyia, Kind of The Vanquisher of Kronos and Ipateus, Previous Praetor of New Rome, I Helped Vanquish Alcyoneus, Polybotes, Ephialtes, Otis, and Free Death, Crew Member of the Argo II, Bane of Gaea, I was one of the main... people, in two major prophecies, I am one of The Seven, and I have fought in The Second Titan War/The Great Battle of Manhattan and The Second Giant War. I am 17 years old. I have the ability to manipulate water, speak to horses and sea creatures, breath underwater, and I am a pretty good swimmer if I say so myself." He gets out before taking a much needed breath.

"Percy, you forgot-"

"I don't like talking about it Pipes..."

"Show me your powers," Hermione demands, she is a lot like Annabeth, Percy thinks, needing proof and all that. Although Annabeth isn't quite as stubborn, depending on the topic...

"Okay!" Percy replies. He closes his eyes (for dramatic effect) and concentrates on the canoe lake, and with a tug of his gut he brings about a bucket full towards them. The water slowly starts churning, before creating a super tiny hurricane. Even though it is a tiny amount of water, the winds Percy was creating were strong and pushed the people in the near proximity around and messed up their hair.

He opens his eyes and the water drops to the ground in a second, splashing those nearest, which consisted of Annabeth, Thalia and the wizards, who were looking at Percy with shock.

"That's just a small extent to this idiot's power, now, who's next?" Annabeth says.

Jason smirks and steps forward. "I am Jason Grace. Son of Jupiter, King of the Gods, Lord of the Sky, God of Lightning etc. I am also a previous Praetor of New Rome, Destroyer of Mount Othrys, Slayer of Krios, Crew Member of the Argo II, I helped Vanquish of Porphyrion, Polybotes, Enceladus, Ephilates, Otis, Clytius, Bane of Gaea, I am one of The Seven in the most recent Great Prophecy, and I have fought in the Second Titan War and the Second Giant War. I am 16 years old. I am able to control lightning to an extent, as well as the winds. Oh, I can fly too." He says whilst floating up into the air and making the air around him smell of ozone while his hair goes up in odd directions.

Thalia looks at Jason and grins at her younger brother. "Thalia," when it looked like Hermione was going to ask for her last name she glared at her. "Just Thalia. Daughter of Zeus, King of the Gods, Lord of the Sky, God of Lightning etc. Owner of Aegis, Lieutenant of Artemis, Battler of Orion, Badass. I fought in the Battle of Manhattan and the Second Giant War. I am 15 years and 364 days old and I will be until I go down in battle. I have the ability to control lightning." She tells the wizards and causes sparks to fly around her.

"You forgot former tree," Nico mutters, resulting in him getting punched in the arm.

"Why is it that you and Jason are both children of a god with the same titles, but a different name?" Hermione questions.

"The Greek Gods have other... how do I say this simply... personalities, I suppose you could say. When Rome took over the Greek Gods became more Roman, meaning most of them became more aggressive in a way. Jupiter is the Roman equivalent of Zeus, although they are not the exact same. There is another camp for Roman demigods in California, but currently Jason is here working on rebuilding some things," Annabeth explains to the wizards before Leo steps forward with a lopsided grin.