Chapter 4

Before any of you blow up at me in the comments, I know that technically Travis shouldn't be here, but it's my story, so shush.

This chapter was revised and edited by @Lady_Rhey

Chapter 4

After around five minutes they were able to round all of the consolers up and get them all settled around the ping pong table. Even Nico decided to sit at the table by Will, instead of being huddled up in the corner.

"What's the point of this meeting Chiron?" Miranda Gardiner asks. "Is it about the people who showed up during the game of Capture the Flag?"

Chiron nods at her, "Yes, I assume most of you have heard of that incident?" He looks around the table at the nodding half-bloods before continuing, "Well, the three of them go by the names of Hermione Granger, Ronald Weasley and... Harry Potter..." When he states the last person Lou Ellen Blackstone's dark green eyes nearly pop out of their sockets.

"Are you saying that..." She leaves the sentence open and gestures with her hands, with a look of shock plastered on her face.

Chiron nods at the Daughter of Hecate gravely. "I am unsure as to how the three of them got here exactly, but I am going to give you a quick history lesson relating to the current matter," he tells those gathered, "Thousands of years ago, Lady Hecate got kind of... bored I suppose, and decided to bless mortals with her own type of magic, creating the first wizards." Annabeth immediately perks up in interest of the new topic, causing Percy to look at her with endearment. "The wizards under the care of the Goddess Hecate flourished in all things; resulting in the population growing quite large. But, the wizards quickly learned of the demigods, and grew jealous of the attention they received from the gods-"

At that statement Percy scoffs of disbelief, "even though they worshiped them greatly, which must sound very absurd to you all. The jealousy sparked into anger, and over time a war broke out between the two magical races. The war lasted for years, but eventually the demigods won, but it wasn't as simple as that. Zeus grew angry at Hecate and blamed her for the death of many heroes. Zeus then ended up removing the wizards from the godly realm; their history forcibly altered by Hecate so there was no knowledge they had been part of the Pantheon nor knew they had once been able to hear them directly. The gods also ended up removing most of the knowledge of the wizards from their children, in fear that they might grow jealous of them and cause another war to spark. I hope I am not too far off base or over generalizing too much Ms. Blackstone?"

"You seem far more knowledgeable than I, though that should be no surprise as you were alive at that time. Even the little that I know about Harry Potter comes from the few books in our cabin, but that speaks of wizards in general causing me to believe they were just stories and not any more real than the myths of the gods, although those did turn out to be true." The dark haired female replies eagerly, very interested in the topic of the conversation.

"I should hope that what I have told all of you will not make you treat the wizards here any differently, as they are still guests here and do not know of the past." Chiron's tone more a statement than an inquiry to those present. "I also expect all of you to explain this to your siblings."

"Yeah, yeah, this is all fine and dandy, but can we get onto the newcomers?" Clarisse says.

"Be patient Ms. La Rue, I am getting there. Before the argument, Lady Hecate had four favorite wizards/witches,'' Chiron continues, "Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, Godric Gryffindor and Salazar Slytherin-"

The Stoll brothers snort,"They sure like alliteration!" Connor pipes up.

"The four of them created a wizarding school in Scotland called Hogwarts-" This time Percy was the one to interrupt.